napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sex issues from cycle back to TRT

ComstockZero

No issues with drive or erection but an inability to ejaculate after ending a test/deca cycle. It was 500/280 most of the cycle and 700/280 at the end. TRT dose is 220 cyp/wo. I dropped my AI (Arimidex) from 1mg/d to 1mg E3D and 1w after last large injection, and then .5mg/wk at 2wk Bc my estrogen came back at an ideal 16 pcg/ml I think is the unit. The standard estriadol unit.

I didn't use any PCT as per the recommended switch back to TRT. Should I have used something and if so what and when? Thanks

If it's relevant, I started 10mg LGD bridge about 10 days ago.

Did you use caber or prami or anything to help with prolactin? You might want to get blood work done you may be having high prolactin issues.

This can happen with a lot of people with Deca. If you have no problems with libido or erections at all, prolactin may not be your problem. You still need bloodwork to see where everything is at to confirm.

I can relate to some of this, as I'm always horny and have zero problems with sexual function on Deca except taking longer to finish. I can tell you from my own experience that Deca does make it take a longer amount of time for me to get off, which can be a blessing at times and a curse other times lol....but I wouldnt say I ever just couldn't. Just takes longer. I don't have any explanation for that either but I know it is very common for Deca and other nandrolones as well even when prolactin is in range.

Last edited:
I had caber on hand but I was under the impression that what I was on the lookout for was sexual dysfunction ON cycle, and I didn't have any at all, it was great, everything firing on all cylinders. This has only been since the end. But I suppose Test/Prolactin balance is possibly a lever that influences the appearance of these issues and since I rotated off I went from 700 to 220. Maybe high prolactin doesn't present as much w high test. I'll have to see if I can get prolactin tested. My TRT doc will order any Labs I want.

In my personal experience Deca dick (or other problems) always seem to appear at the end of a Deca cycle. I did two Deca cycles and it happened both times for me. Prolactin is a slow creeper due to the really long ester and shows up towards the end. I've shared this many times.

You will recover over time or you can get blood work and run some Caber.

I had caber on hand but I was under the impression that what I was on the lookout for was sexual dysfunction ON cycle, and I didn't have any at all, it was great, everything firing on all cylinders. This has only been since the end. But I suppose Test/Prolactin balance is possibly a lever that influences the appearance of these issues and since I rotated off I went from 700 to 220. Maybe high prolactin doesn't present as much w high test. I'll have to see if I can get prolactin tested. My TRT doc will order any Labs I want.
It could be related to a faster drop in your test levels than the deca concentration in your blood, throwing the test to deca ratio off. This ca easily happen because of the much longer ester of deca, and hapoens a lot more with guys that pct rather than trt but it can happen to both

thats why you cant go based on how you feel brother... i would definitely recommend getting the test done

Should clarify I was not running strictly nandrolone decaonate. I was running a combination of Pharma Mix 4 from Pcom and Phenduren from PL. I'll do some math here for you for an Ester breakdown:

Weekly (at the end when Test was highest)

Nandrolone: 87mg NPP, 193 decaonate
Test: 220 cyp, 200 prop, 91 phenylprop, 189 undecaonate

*this was just at the end. I added the prop in the last 4wk for contest.

Good to know. Tells me I should consider using my caber next time on the back half of the cycle especially overlapping with the end of cycle. Especially bc I wanted to go higher deca to test ratio next time. Definitely some things to think about. Thanks guys.

Should clarify I was not running strictly nandrolone decaonate. I was running a combination of Pharma Mix 4 from Pcom and Phenduren from PL. I'll do some math here for you for an Ester breakdown:

Weekly (at the end when Test was highest)

Nandrolone: 87mg NPP, 193 decaonate
Test: 220 cyp, 200 prop, 91 phenylprop, 189 undecaonate

*this was just at the end. I added the prop in the last 4wk for contest.

Good to know. Tells me I should consider using my caber next time on the back half of the cycle especially overlapping with the end of cycle. Especially bc I wanted to go higher deca to test ratio next time. Definitely some things to think about. Thanks guys.
You want to go higher deca to test ratio next time? I'd advise against that. For most, you need to run test at least equal to Deca if not higher to mitigate side effects. I personally prefer test to deca at 2:1 for the best results and lowest sides. Everyone is a little different, but geheral rule of thumb is to at least run them equal

You want to go higher deca to test ratio next time? I'd advise against that. For most, you need to run test at least equal to Deca if not higher to mitigate side effects. I personally prefer test to deca at 2:1 for the best results and lowest sides. Everyone is a little different, but geheral rule of thumb is to at least run them equal

I meant higher deca:test than I did last time - this was 280:700 or 280:500 for the earlier part of the cycle. I want to try more like 300:350 or 350:350. You did advise against something like 600:350 deca to test.

I would consider running NPP higher than Test as an experiment but not Deca. You couldn't pay me to do it. If things go south you'll be in trouble for a while and least with NPP you could make some changes rather quickly. I still recommend running them even at the very least but I prefer Test a little higher.

I would consider running NPP higher than Test as an experiment but not Deca. You couldn't pay me to do it. If things go south you'll be in trouble for a while and least with NPP you could make some changes rather quickly. I still recommend running them even at the very least but I prefer Test a little higher.

Ah yes. Like with Tren ace. Excellent advice. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom