napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sex drive issue

corerhews

So I had a quick question I've been really tired the last 3 or 4 years and my sex drive is super low. I got my levels checked and here was my blood work. The doctor prescribed me to testosterone cream 20%. I just can't do injections so this is what they offered. Is it possible to raise my testosterone to a normal range for,a 30 year old. I've taken 2 cycles of in the last 5 years but I did pro hormones when I was 15 and 16. Do you think it's impossible to get levels to 600 without injections and just doing the cream?

Cream sucks very unstable levels and side effects are worse what's the big deal with an injection once a week .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

this is what happens to people when they use steroids in their teens and early 20's.. the cream will help to a point but it likely will not do anything like you want.. you need to just suck it up and take the injections... its not like it hurts or something bro... unless you tell me you were previously a junkie and dont want the sensation of needles, which is the only valid reason i can find for being fearful, then i dont find any other valid excuse... i know plenty of females that inject bro... so, i dont know what else to tell you on that... you caused this from what you did in your teens, even only one cycle will lead to this eventually when you use too young...

So I had a quick question I've been really tired the last 3 or 4 years and my sex drive is super low. I got my levels checked and here was my blood work. The doctor prescribed me to testosterone cream 20%. I just can't do injections so this is what they offered. Is it possible to raise my testosterone to a normal range for,a 30 year old. I've taken 2 cycles of in the last 5 years but I did pro hormones when I was 15 and 16. Do you think it's impossible to get levels to 600 without injections and just doing the cream?

It's possible to get to healthy levels with cream. They are just a pain in the ass and they typically have a higher rate of conversion to estrogen

I never did any injections. I checked my levels at 22 and i was 398, which my doctor said was low but no issues. I did 1 cycle of anavar when I was 27 and one and 29, that's all I've done. I just bit the bullet and did my first injection of test doctor prescribed me to 1cc weekly. Btw my total testosterone was 116 and free was 7. He gave me 1 years worth

I never did any injections. I checked my levels at 22 and i was 398, which my doctor said was low but no issues. I did 1 cycle of anavar when I was 27 and one and 29, that's all I've done. I just bit the bullet and did my first injection of test doctor prescribed me to 1cc weekly. Btw my total testosterone was 116 and free was 7. He gave me 1 years worth

congrats!! just curious.. did you ever to a PCT on those cycles?

Did orals as a teen, did shitloads of PH's when they cam out without really understanding them or PCT... my junk works if the inspiration is there. Maybe it's mental... however my test levels are always on insane nowadays.

Did orals as a teen, did shitloads of PH's when they cam out without really understanding them or PCT... my junk works if the inspiration is there. Maybe it's mental... however my test levels are always on insane nowadays.
thats why i was asking the OP if he ever PCT'd... I did a sarmx PCT and my test went up to 557 from 378.... it was at 378 when I didn't do any sarms.. just an age thing prior to joining this site..then did a pretty good sarm cycle and PCT'd. so I'm ecstatic with my test level for 55.... maybe the OP should try a long PCT if he does'nt want to do TRT

Top Bottom