domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Severe leg cramping on my first ever cycle. Please Help!

Potassium is something you want to get from foods if you can help it 45. Try to stay away from the supplementation and eat these type of foods to get more potassium in your diet.

1) Avocado. 1 whole: 1068 mg (30% DV)
    2) Spinach. 1 cup: 839mg (24% DV)
    3) Sweet potato. 1 medium: 952 mg (27% DV)
    4) Coconut Water. 1 cup 600 mg (17% DV)
    5) Kefir or Yogurt. 1 cup: 579 mg (15% DV)
    6) White Beans. ½ cup: 502 mg (15% DV)
    7) Banana. 1 large: 422 mg (12% DV)
    8) Acorn squash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes i agree 100% with you. Im gonna try and eat sweet potatoes with my protein Vs white potato or rice. Bananas ive been eating pretty consistent since the cramping started. Never had to deal with this in all the years lifting. Craziness! Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by 45calguns View Post
    yes i agree 100% with you. Im gonna try and eat sweet potatoes with my protein Vs white potato or rice. Bananas ive been eating pretty consistent since the cramping started. Never had to deal with this in all the years lifting. Craziness! Thanks for the response.
    I'm glad you are getting it all figured out brother. I have sweet potatoes and bananas every day, and also have other good sources of potassium

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Try dosing taurine at 5-6g and see if that helps. It does wonders for painful pumps.

Also make sure you are getting enough potassium in and enough water intake. Not enough of either will result in cramping

^^^^^^^^^this

also watch your sodium intake. calcium and magnesium are also important.
    also try to stretch after your workouts especially leg day, it helps a lot with muscle tightness.
    foam rolling can help too
    Pharma Lady Rep
    [email protected]

the bigger and stronger you get, the more potassium and water you need to intake (and other vitamins/minerals). remember that
    Pharma Lady Rep
    [email protected]

Well today was an awesome workout. Finally the cramps did not show up at all today and i could finally do the stair master again after my workout lol. My pumps were probably the best ive ever had. My chest and tris were numb 💪 It was great. Thank you guys again for the advice, really helped me out. Im growing pretty rapidly and my body just needs more potassium and water. Taurine is incredible for relief. Really works for me at 5 grams a day. Thanks alot very appreciated. Now im gonna go for that 200 lb. mark in the next three months or less. Always been a goal to get there. Highest ive been is 197 natural. Bodyfat high though. Im already at 193 and havent moved a belt size yet thanks to diet and sticking with cardio. Thanks again guys you made my cycle enjoyable again lol

For all it's worth, I have been experiencing the same extreme muscle cramps. Like a charlie-horse but much worse. I will be getting some magnesium and potassium and hope it helps. I drink a lot of coffee which can dehydrate you also. I notice a slight improvement when I drink lots of water. My muscle cramps do not have to be triggered by lifting weights. It happens just doing natural stuff.

Well today was an awesome workout. Finally the cramps did not show up at all today and i could finally do the stair master again after my workout lol. My pumps were probably the best ive ever had. My chest and tris were numb It was great. Thank you guys again for the advice, really helped me out. Im growing pretty rapidly and my body just needs more potassium and water. Taurine is incredible for relief. Really works for me at 5 grams a day. Thanks alot very appreciated. Now im gonna go for that 200 lb. mark in the next three months or less. Always been a goal to get there. Highest ive been is 197 natural. Bodyfat high though. Im already at 193 and havent moved a belt size yet thanks to diet and sticking with cardio. Thanks again guys you made my cycle enjoyable again lol
    Awesome to hear brother. I'm glad everything helped and you got the advice and help you needed. Thank you for the feedback