napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Severe Joint / Tendon Pain in elbows

ziggzigg

So I've been having severe joint and tendon pain in my elbows for the past year or so. I thought it was due to a herniated disc in my neck as I have three severely herniated discs and have already had one surgery which was a big success.
Zigg

Last edited:
if you have been on test 9 years, no way you are going to pct and come off okay etc... thats not happening... you are on this for life at this point... you can try hgh, yes... that would be an option to go with but i just skimmed your post... its too much to read man and thats why noone is responding...

Yay for 4000wpm reading speed.
I have no idea what to answer you though. I’ve had my own medical issues with doctors and had to self-treat for the most part. I’ve also learned a lot about herbology in the past couple years for similar reasons, but I don’t know how to fix your issues.

I don’t show symptoms until I’m really sick. I found out I had three separate chronic bacterial infection sources (extracted three failed crowns to fix this), a systemic fungal infection (self treated), and hypothyroidism (self-treated, TSH levels were normal but had an enlarged thyroid), all concurrently, but didn’t know it. Just that I was easily fatigued and had a low immune system. After fixing those I felt a whole lot better.

I’ve also been having an elbow issue too, though my body fat might be too high to notice the tendons bit that you do.

Top Bottom