napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Setback

Flanex

Hey guys,I had a minor setback.I won't know how much of a setback it is until I get my MRI.I've had achilles tendon pain for years.Well yesterday I was just stepping off my front porch step & got that unmistakable "POP" between my right calf & my achilles tendon.It was followed by pain,stiffness & soreness.I've had this before in both my rotator cuffs.It's the feeling of a partially torn tendon.Needless to say I am bummed the fuck out,but it never helps to dwell on your misfortune,so I'm going to beat this.
I've decided to steer clear of any AAS cycles whether they be bulking or cutting & focus my attention on HEALING my beat the fuck up body.This isn't from "overtraining",it's from my age & my physically stressful job that I've obviously been doing for too long.I'm not ready to quit yet though.I love my job & the people I work with.
I'd like to talk about peptides if you don't mind.If you've done them either for an injury to help heal it or used them for post op surgery recovery.I'd like to steer clear of surgery altogether if it's possible.My doc said I most likely have a level 1 or 2 tear/rupture to my achilles tendon because a level 3 would be complete separation & mine's still connected(He squeezed my calf & my foot still moved plus I can actually walk on it carefully).
I've been reading logs about TB-500 & it's seems almost too good to be true.It has amazing healing capabilities of everything from neurons to healing the heart after a heart attack.Restructuring & fully healing tendon & muscle tears plus a whole lot of other stuff.I've also been reading a lot about BPC 157.There aren't many logs on it but it has somewhat the same healing qualities of TB-500 only not as extreme.I want to do them both for a minimum of 6wks.There doesn't seem to be any sides with either of these,not that I've read anyway.
Of course I will continue my TRT & low dose deca because I love what deca has done for my knees.I still have another 8wks left of MK-2866 which I will continue to do.I just need to step up the healing factor substantially before I can even think about anything else.I'm so fucking tired of waking up & dealing with pain 24/7/365.
I'd be really interested in hearing your personal experiences with peptides namely for their healing factors.Also some tips for reconstituting with bacterial static water would be much appreciated.I know it's subq & I need insulin pins for it.I know you don't shake it but just gently swirl it around.I know it has to be refrigerated & once reconstituted it'll last approx 5 days in the fridge.

Thanks for any help

TB-500 is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells, Thymosin Beta-4. This potent peptide is a member of a ubiquitous family of 16 related molecules with a high conservation of sequence and localization in most tissues and circulating cells in the body. TB-500 not only binds to actin, but also blocks actin polymerization and is the actin-sequestering molecule in eukaryotic cells.

TB-500 was identified as a gene that was up-regulated four-to-six fold during early blood vessel formation and found to promote the growth of new blood cells from the existing vessels. This peptide is present in wound fluid and when administered subcutaneously, it promotes wound healing, muscle building and speeds up recovery time of muscles fibres and their cells. An additional key factor of TB-500 is that it promotes cell migration through a specific interaction with actin in the cell cytoskeleton. It has been demonstrated that a central small amino acid long-actin binding domain has both blood cell reproduction and wound healing characteristics. These characteristics are uncovered by accelerating the migration of endothelial cells and keratinocytes. It also increases the production of extracellular matrix-degrading enzymes.

Studies demonstrate that TB-500 is a potent, naturally occurring wound repair factor with anti-inflammatory properties. Tß4 is different from other repair factors, such as growth factors, in that it promotes endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight meaning it can travel relatively long distances through tissues. One of TB-500 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein, Actin, a vital component of cell structure and movement. Of the thousands of proteins present in cells, actin represents up to 10% of the total proteins which therefore plays a major role in the genetic makeup of the cell.

Recent laboratory research and clinical studies conducted using TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4) have shown that it may promote the following:

• Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
• Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
• Keratinocyte migration
• Collagen deposition
• Decreases inflammation of tissue in joints
• Increase muscle growth with huge increases in endurance and strength noted
• Relaxed muscle spasm and improved muscle tone
• Increase the exchange of substance between cells
• Encourage tissue repair
• Stretches connective tissue and helps maintain flexibility
• Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments.

Damn bro that sucks. I hope the MRI doesn't show anything too bad and you have a speedy recovery. I can't offer you much help on the peptide thing as I really don't have any experience with them but I have heard good things about TB-500 assuming you get it from a good legit source

BPC 157 (Body Protection Compound-157) is a pentadecapeptide made up of 15 amino acids. The amino acids sequence in BPC 157 is similar to a portion of the human BPC amino acid sequence. Human BPC is found in the gastric juice. Experiments have shown that BPC 157 enhances the healing of wounds, including tendons wounds such as transected Achilles tendons of rats. The aim of this study was to investigate the probable mechanism that BPC 157 utilizes to accelerate the healing process in an injured tendon. The study used two group of tendon explants of which one group was cultured in a BPC 157-containing medium while the other group was cultured in a medium lacking BPC 157. These cultures were thereafter examined for tendon fibroblasts outgrowths. Such outgrowths indicated tendon regeneration.The results revealed that the explants’ outgrowth was significantly accelerated in the culture containing BPC 157 as compared to the culture lacking BPC 157. Also, a MTT assay did show that BPC 157 does not directly affect cellular proliferation in a culture of rat-derived Achilles tendon. However, results also showed that BPC 157 significantly increased the survival of cells under oxidative stress. Furthermore, the Transwell filter migration assay showed that BPC 157 significantly increased in-vitro fibroblast migration in a dose-dependent fashion. Moreover, BPC 157 accelerated the dispersal of the fibroblasts in culture dishes in a dose-dependent manner.

Additionally, FITC-phalloidin staining was able to demonstrate that BPC 157 induces F-actin formation in fibroblasts. Likewise, Western blot analysis was able to detect the production and activation of paxillin and FAK proteins. The western blot analysis also showed that BPC 157 increases the extent of phosphorylation of paxillin and FAK proteins without affecting the amounts produced.

Thus, it can be concluded that BPC 157 enhances the ex-vivo growth and in-vitro cellular migration of fibroblasts derived from rat tendon explants. Moreover, BPC 157 also increases the probability of a cell surviving under oxidative stress. These actions of BPC 157 are probably mediated by the activation (through phosphorylation) of the proteinic FAK-paxillin pathway.

Damn bro that sucks. I hope the MRI doesn't show anything too bad and you have a speedy recovery. I can't offer you much help on the peptide thing as I really don't have any experience with them but I have heard good things about TB-500 assuming you get it from a good legit source

Thanks Rick I appreciate your concern.I've gotten some good tips on reliable sources from some good people here already.

It was really cool talking to my doc today about this.We're the same age & I've been seeing his family since I was 7 years old(41 years!).His dad was my original doc.I SO want to talk to him about AAS & peptides but I'm afraid it might hurt our relationship.He thinks my major tear in my right rotator cuff healed miraculously.I never said I used MK-2866.I have full range of motion & full strength in it.
He's had surgery on his right knee from skiing,his right shoulder from lifting & had a complete tear in his right achilles tendon.He said there was no way he could stand on it.He's still in recovery from his shoulder surgery.
I'd really like to share my experiences with him,but with him being a doc & pledged to "medicine" I always hold my tongue.I did share the sarmsx website with him one time but it was only to show him the PDE5 inhibitors.He was pleasantly surprised to say the least.He's probably on their file.lol

Thanks ludovicusx!

Does anyone know if running these two compounds together would have any adverse affects?Would one cancel the other out for instance?

I was expecting a little more feedback.I hope I haven't touched on a taboo subject.No disrespect intended.Just would've expected some real world experience with this crowd on peptides.

I was expecting a little more feedback.I hope I haven't touched on a taboo subject.No disrespect intended.Just would've expected some real world experience with this crowd on peptides.

Very hard to find the real deal at a decent price.

Thanks ludovicusx!

Does anyone know if running these two compounds together would have any adverse affects?Would one cancel the other out for instance?
No they work a bit differently. BPC is shorter acting as it starts working in a matter of days while TB-500 takes a little bit of time to build up in the system before it kicks in.

Bad luck bro, very best wishes for a quick and full recovery. This is a fascinating subject so I am really interested to see how you go. I've seen some amazing videos about BPC157's healing abilities that seem little short of a miracle.
I have a feeling you are about to become our go to guy on both peptides as you've clearly already done a lot of research.

Top Bottom