napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SERMS when on a SARM?

JonasBonjárz

Hi. :rolleyes:

I was wondering about taking a serm while cycling sarms would be a good idea to prevent testosterone suppression?
I'm currently during 10 mg LGD4033 and 5 mg RAD and planning to do so for 12 weeks as recommended by Dylan.
I know that serms usually are used for PCT and not during a sarm. However, Mr. Gemelli is often recommending combining sarms and serms during PCT for a steroid cycle?

Currently been running the compounds 18 days, and finally start to think that it's "kicking in".
Is it normal that it takes this long? - I ordered from Sarmsstore.co.uk, if anyone has any experience ordering from them, please, feel free to share.
I know there's several questions in this mail, just feel free to answer whatever suits your competences. :)

I'm not familiar with sarmsstore, as I get my sarms from esarms.com You don't need any serms while you run your sarms although using a serm during your sarm PCT is usually recommended. You can run natural test boosters during your sarms cycle to mitigate some suppression however. M1-MK is a great all in one booster that works great for this purpose.

completely unnecessary however that is NOT a reputable source.. just last week i had several complaints about side effects from them that sarms should not cause whatsoever

18 days isn’t that long really. I’ve never heard of that brand. I wouldn’t use a serm on any cycle. I suggest getting DGA Post CT at DGA nutrition. A serm could make you hold a little water which isn’t ideal.

Top Bottom