napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SERMs Please

psanvas

I'm I was going to do my first cycle ever this summer. I have got some testosterone enanthate and winstrol but I can't find any SERMs. I am 38 and in better than average shape just looking to drop some fat and gain some strength. I'm going to work out extra hard and really watch the diet while on the cycle, but I won't start until I have some Nolvadex and/or Clomid. Please, please, and anyone help out with acquiring some SERMs. I just don't want to get some fake sh!@# and it not work b/c by that time it will be too late. I've been doing lots of research and reading through forms but today I just recently registered -please be gentle if i'm breaking a forum rule...

You can always go to sarmsx.com to get your serms in liquid form bud. I'd leave out the winny this first cycle. What about your AI? Sounds like you need to do some more learning before jumping on cycle. What are your complete stats? Age, height, weight, bf%? What is your proposed cycle layout? pct? You also shouldn't look at it like you're only going to work "extra hard" on your training and diet during your cycle. That should be all the time. In fact, you should have years and years of solid training and diet already in place well before running a first cycle.

I'm I was going to do my first cycle ever this summer. I have got some testosterone enanthate and winstrol but I can't find any SERMs. I am 38 and in better than average shape just looking to drop some fat and gain some strength. I'm going to work out extra hard and really watch the diet while on the cycle, but I won't start until I have some Nolvadex and/or Clomid. Please, please, and anyone help out with acquiring some SERMs. I just don't want to get some fake sh!@# and it not work b/c by that time it will be too late. I've been doing lots of research and reading through forms but today I just recently registered -please be gentle if i'm breaking a forum rule...

here is the link to get the entire post cycle you need... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You can always go to sarmsx.com to get your serms in liquid form bud. I'd leave out the winny this first cycle. What about your AI? Sounds like you need to do some more learning before jumping on cycle. What are your complete stats? Age, height, weight, bf%? What is your proposed cycle layout? pct? You also shouldn't look at it like you're only going to work "extra hard" on your training and diet during your cycle. That should be all the time. In fact, you should have years and years of solid training and diet already in place well before running a first cycle.

Thanks for the info about SARMSX. I made an order. I've never order anything like this online. hope I don't get scammed. I'm no big, big. I'm 5'7" 165lbs but I'm thin and tone. I'm 38 and have always been athletic - just not super big muscles. I've always been strong and I do always watch what I eat and I do work out -all I mention was I was going to up my game a bit while on cycle. I'm not sure about my bf% but unfortunately I do have a fading 6-pack. Original I had only planned on whinny but I was reading in a lot of forms not to do that. Would cause joint issues and other sides. They suggest to stack with test, that's why I decided to add test too. I really only after fat burn and strength. i was always competing in boxing and mma in my 20s so I did not try any performance enhancements, but those days are over and I'm just looking for an edge in upping my strength. still real strong -not like in my younger days but like I said abdominals are fading and I aquired some "love handles". I'm not 100% sure of my. Yale plane but it will be mild or at lest not a real aggressive stack. obviously it will be test and windy but I planned on researching dosages for a mild cycle after I get SERMs since I won't cycle until I have a PCT in-hand. All the advice and knowledge you all can give is so,so much appreciated.

Thank you so much!!

anytime bro... sarmsx has the highest quality you can find... DO NOT worry... you have the best quality pct and layout your going to get... you are going to recover extremely well... if you have any other questions don't hesitate to let me know...

Top Bottom