napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SERM question

offroader

Hi Dylan,

I have been watching your youtube videos and appreciate your expertise and advice. I have a question about SERMs that I was hoping you could answer.

It may just be coincidence, but I experienced a sudden increase in eye floaters after running a week of clomid at 50mg. I immediately stopped when I noticed this, and have not touched the clomid since. My eye doctor confirmed I do have a significant amount of floaters in my eyes, but was not familiar with clomid causing eye floaters.

I understand toremifene is a little less effective, however I have read on many sources it has a lower side effect profile. I have had difficulty finding information on toremifene and side effects with vision. In your opinion, is it likely that if I run a course of toremifene that I will have less of a chance to develop the vision side effects that I had with clomid? I appreciate the input

why dont you just use nolvadex? what are you using clomid for? torem and nolva will not cause any such a thing with your eyes

Top Bottom