napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SERM or AI

proton44

Banned
Whenever I have done a cycle I do a post of clomid/nolva. I have not used any SARMS in my post therapy.

Recently spoke with a guy at the gym who swears by taking Nolvadex daily and says he has never used an AI just SERMS.

Now everybody has their opinion. in my mind control the aromatase to prevent transformation to estrogen but apparently others feel differently.

I cannot find any evidence based information (medical studies) which discuss use of SERM vs AI , probably cause steriod use is not legal for body building so no studies.

Anybody on the board use either Nolva or clo ON CYCLE instead of an AI??

SERMS is oldchool. Back then they didnt have AIs. SERMS dont reduce estrogen in the body, they just block estrogen from reaching the receptors. AIs acutally stop the convertion to estrogen. AI is the way to go.

Both do work, but logicly speaking you want to get the problem by the root, that would be a AI.

Also AI means less convertion to estrogen, which means more Testosterone/DHT.

Understood. So to take it one step further can one use an AI such as Aromasin instead of a SERM for PCT ??

Understood. So to take it one step further can one use an AI such as Aromasin instead of a SERM for PCT ??
how do you expect to jumpstart testosterone production with just an ai and not a serm? are you trying to figure out ways around doing things the proper way or something?

how do you expect to jumpstart testosterone production with just an ai and not a serm? are you trying to figure out ways around doing things the proper way or something?

Just thinking outside the box. i personally go the AI route.

Was thinking could one use a n AI for PCT IF they incorporated HCG to turn on the testicles production?

Again, Dylan I am not advocating just thinking

Just thinking outside the box. i personally go the AI route.

Was thinking could one use a n AI for PCT IF they incorporated HCG to turn on the testicles production?

Again, Dylan I am not advocating just thinking

thats literally the worst thing you could every do bro... hcg is suppressive... it mimics your lh and fsh... how do you think one becomes suppressed? when you use exogenous testosterone, you are mimicking natural testosterone production... when that occurs, your body forgets how to produce it on its own so when you stop using hcg, guess what happens... your body has forgotten how to produce on its own and you are a mess... hcg is used to jumpstart things BEFORE pct so that you are more elevated as opposed to being bottomed out... this goes for a smoother and easier recovery but on its own, to depend on for recovery or use in that manner is literally the most detrimental thing you could do for your recovery...

thats literally the worst thing you could every do bro... hcg is suppressive... it mimics your lh and fsh... how do you think one becomes suppressed? when you use exogenous testosterone, you are mimicking natural testosterone production... when that occurs, your body forgets how to produce it on its own so when you stop using hcg, guess what happens... your body has forgotten how to produce on its own and you are a mess... hcg is used to jumpstart things BEFORE pct so that you are more elevated as opposed to being bottomed out... this goes for a smoother and easier recovery but on its own, to depend on for recovery or use in that manner is literally the most detrimental thing you could do for your recovery...

Appreciate the education. I have never used HCG but thought it stimulated the Leydig cells to produce testosterone.

I just found this interesting info so looks like my theory is shot to hell.

Thanks again

"...HCG works directly against restarting the HPTA by inhibiting FSH and LH release, and it does so by altering GnRH's frequency. All HCG does is to resemble LH's action on the Leydig cells and stimulates testosterone production. Just because it does stimulate test production DOES NOT mean that it is ideal. Both Nolvadex and Clomid compete with estrogen receptors on the hypothalamus and pituitary to fool them into thinking estrogen is low. This starts the HPTA cycling to create more testosterone, because it is by aromatizing testosterone into estrogen is how we get our estrogen. Nolva and Clomid essentially kick-start the HPTA into normal function, while HCG blocks it. ..."

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You must use HCG before pct while you are still on cycle. Using it in Pct will continue to suppress you just like you are on cycle inhibiting recovery

Top Bottom