napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serious questions about first sarms cycle

nedisww65

1.Hello, I just wanted to ask If I start using sarms like for 1 cycle and then never use again.Will I keep my results? And will my testosterone be restored to its natural production?
2.Do you think that good idea is to start from LGD sarm? Or you can suggest other for STRENGHT? And can you also answer if you know how much time you can find sarms in blood for example if you are going to competition

1. only a psychic can answer that kind of question... thats just a bad question man.. .how do we know if you will or not keep your gains??? how would any human know that?

2. there are no known detection times with sarms...

as far as strength goes, many are good for strength... s4 and lgd are the best but mk2866 and rad140 are also excellent for strength...

As Dylan said its impossible to know any of that.

I wouldnt run just a single sarms cycle to never touch it again. Why even bother? Better to keep working naturally.

Gains vs lean muscle mass are totally different topics.

Gains can be anything from water retention, fat, and maybe some muscle. What remains after a cycle is complete is the lean muscle mass you generate on cycle. 1 sarms cycle isnt going to add much lean muscle mass unless your are a novice lifter and at that point you are far better off growing naturally.

For a first sarms cycle I love the classic triple stack of cardarine, osta, and s4.

Sarms are minimally suppressive but it varies from person to person so whether your natural test production returns to normal is based on how your body reacts to the compounds, what kind of PCT you run, and if you happen to do any damage to your natural production over the cycle. The risk is low with sarms but still have to be aware that potentially you could impact your HPTA.

No one can answer question 1 as it depends on your diet, continued training, genetics etc.
Dylan's stack suggestions are on point

Top Bottom