napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serious question cycles

gamlesjoc

I’ve used two cycles before but I was bulking at the time and I just not recently started to cut I have been doing intermittent fasting is it good to get back on a cutting cycle while doing this plz respond

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

You can definitely do it. It’s only going to add more to your plan. The real question is.. when you have the right plan will you execute daily? I challenge you OP!

All in good fun friend. Consistency is the secret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve used two cycles before but I was bulking at the time and I just not recently started to cut I have been doing intermittent fasting is it good to get back on a cutting cycle while doing this plz respond

Fasting is very popular amongst people going through cutting phases, I’ve never really tried it. There are also many different ways to go about fasting and how you tune your meals

Top Bottom