napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serious PIP after 1st injection

I started my Eq/Test cycle two days ago; 350mg test cyp and 700mg Eq per week, split doses. So for my first pin I hit my right quad with 175mg cyp and 350mg Eq. I totally do everything right; sterilize both vial tops, use an 18ga needle to draw both compounds into one syringe, switch to 23ga needle, sterilize injection site, aspirate, inject the mixture slowly, wait a few seconds before removing the needle, massage the injection site with a prep pad, then place a bandage on it. Everything goes smooth as pb and I get no pip the entire day, this was Tuesday. Yesterday day I start feeling a slight pip, but nothing serious. It wasn't until after I hit the gym and did my cardio on the stairmaster that the the real pain started. When I got home, my quad was red and swollen and I could hardly put any weight onto it. I did the RICE treatment.

This morning the redness has gone away, swelling has gone down and there is less pain. I'd be pretty screwed if today was leg day though. I've been reading up on virgin muscle pip, but I've previously pinned my quads with cyp, but this was my first Eq injection. Is this just the way it's going to be through my entire 16 week cycle? My next pin is tomorrow and was planning on injecting my delt, but now I'm not so sure.

Depends man. Virgin muscle is definitely gonna feel more pip..separate your cyp/eq next time to see if one is causing the pip..how high is the concentration of the eq? 300mgs per ml?

Ewe 23g i use 25g. It really dependes on oil and the ugl you got it from. I heat up the oil before and it helps.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Depends man. Virgin muscle is definitely gonna feel more pip..separate your cyp/eq next time to see if one is causing the pip..how high is the concentration of the eq? 300mgs per ml?

Excellent idea, I'll give that a shot tomorrow. Both Eq and Cyp are 250mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ewe 23g i use 25g. It really dependes on oil and the ugl you got it from. I heat up the oil before and it helps.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I originally went with 1" 25ga needles when I started pinning my TRT dose. But what ended up happening is it took so long to inject that I couldn't hold the needle steady and actually created damage to the muscle. That's when I switched over to a 23ga

Which labs gear are you running? I just started the same cycle Sunday. 400cyp/750eq. Mine is from Titan. First pin was a wife assisted glute shot. Was really slow due to the volume and 25g. No pip. Wednesday I pinned delt and it was prob too much volume. But as of today it feels fine very minimal pip, more like virgin muscle pain.

One thing I must say is that I smell like an animal in the gym. Don't know if it's the oils or the tbol I'm taking. I've never smelled myself and thought "I fkn stink". I hope it goes away. Lol. I told my wife it smells like gains and shame.

Which labs gear are you running? I just started the same cycle Sunday. 400cyp/750eq. Mine is from Titan. First pin was a wife assisted glute shot. Was really slow due to the volume and 25g. No pip. Wednesday I pinned delt and it was prob too much volume. But as of today it feels fine very minimal pip, more like virgin muscle pain.

One thing I must say is that I smell like an animal in the gym. Don't know if it's the oils or the tbol I'm taking. I've never smelled myself and thought "I fkn stink". I hope it goes away. Lol. I told my wife it smells like gains and shame.

I hope it's your tbol and not an Eq thing, lol I got my gear from one of the sources on this forum, it's Canada Peptides

I'm on Canada peptides test cyp right now...I know it don't pip..has to be the eq..if not we'll look closer at your pinning technique/ area

I started my Eq/Test cycle two days ago; 350mg test cyp and 700mg Eq per week, split doses. So for my first pin I hit my right quad with 175mg cyp and 350mg Eq. I totally do everything right; sterilize both vial tops, use an 18ga needle to draw both compounds into one syringe, switch to 23ga needle, sterilize injection site, aspirate, inject the mixture slowly, wait a few seconds before removing the needle, massage the injection site with a prep pad, then place a bandage on it. Everything goes smooth as pb and I get no pip the entire day, this was Tuesday. Yesterday day I start feeling a slight pip, but nothing serious. It wasn't until after I hit the gym and did my cardio on the stairmaster that the the real pain started. When I got home, my quad was red and swollen and I could hardly put any weight onto it. I did the RICE treatment.

This morning the redness has gone away, swelling has gone down and there is less pain. I'd be pretty screwed if today was leg day though. I've been reading up on virgin muscle pip, but I've previously pinned my quads with cyp, but this was my first Eq injection. Is this just the way it's going to be through my entire 16 week cycle? My next pin is tomorrow and was planning on injecting my delt, but now I'm not so sure.
From my expierence i would bet its the eq at 350mg and def would try glute b4 quad. I always get pip in quad almost no matter how low the mgs are. I would also change to smaller gauge. 23 is a dagger. Ive also noticed if it wiggles or moves once in it causes a lil pip.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Then again some oils just leave alot more pip then others.

From my expierence i would bet its the eq at 350mg and def would try glute b4 quad. I always get pip in quad almost no matter how low the mgs are. I would also change to smaller gauge. 23 is a dagger. Ive also noticed if it wiggles or moves once in it causes a lil pip.

Thanks for the insight bro. I'll do two separate injections with a 25ga needle tomorrow and heat up the syringe before pinning like Godlikebeast suggested

That 350mg concentration is probably the culprit and it's probably stronger than advertised. I get no pip from same compound, same source though.

That 350mg concentration is probably the culprit and it's probably stronger than advertised. I get no pip from same compound, same source though.

Thanks 44, no doubt a 350mg concentration would have me screaming like a little bitch. My Eq is a 250mg concentration and I pinned 350mg

I agree with all of this except for 23g.The "wiggle thing" is so true.I once pinned my glute & moved it around so much it hurt like hell for days.It had nothing to do th the gear.Quads always give me hard time,whether it's blood spurting out or debilitating PIP.I just don't do them anymore.It's either glutes or VG for me,although my VG's are definitely getting "tough".Seriously thinking about pecs for my next cycle(test/primo) cause I don't want to pump 3cc's into my delts.

I'm sure that has a hell of a lot to do with it. I'm not a fan of the higher concentrated testosterone at all

Anytime you introduce a new compound to your body it'll be much more likely to try to reject the new substance. Also some people just react more to some compounds than others. I'd be interested to see if the problem begins to go away after a few more injections.

Anytime you introduce a new compound to your body it'll be much more likely to try to reject the new substance. Also some people just react more to some compounds than others. I'd be interested to see if the problem begins to go away after a few more injections.

I'm hoping it will go away as well. Today is the third day after injecting, the redness has gone away, swelling has gone down and there is less pain, so I think I'm gtg. But there's no way in hell I would be able to train with this type of discomfort twice a week. I had planned to train legs this weekend, but that ain't gonna happen. I'm pinning later today, but this time I will do two injections, one test, one eq, at two different sites, not quads, lol. Hopefully this will help slightly

Top Bottom