napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serious new member with questions

Gymscreechy

Howdy, I'm 6'3 about 185lbs. Im 27 years old and I have been in and out of the gym for about 5 years, I have limited knowledge about dbol, which is what I want to begin to use. In the past I've gained from Russian bear and other mass gainers but have never Maintained the weight I acquired. What I'm looking for is a complete breakdown of what I need to order as far as tes or estrogen conversion agents for my initial purchase of dbol. Im looking to gain about 25-30 pounds .. Please shed every inch of knowledge you can so I get started in the proper way! Thanks in advance!

Mm wow ok...well 1) u definitely can't use Dbol alone and a test only cycle is for beginners..U won't gain 30lbs..Russian bear is full of sugar and empty calories which is why u can't keep Shit. You need to learn to eat real food, quality food.. you'll lose just the same taking Dbol. What's your. Bf?

To be completely honest I don't know my body fat ..its not much tho I'm a slim athletic build. Now I pretty much eat rice and chicken, beef etc a lot of cooked food. What's the real definition of quality food? Makes sense.. I feel like a eat a ton and gain no weight. I was watching YouTube videos and I seeing to use dbol and a testosterone together.. Im not sure if I'm understanding correctly, which is why I need advice on what to do...

Dbol is a hard compound to control..not something u need to start with..clean food. Chicken,rice,broccoli,Turkey,ect...
Do u have a pic you can post?

Just because you "feel" like you are eating a ton doesn't mean you are. Track your daily calories for a few days and see what you come up with. At 6'3" 185lbs I'm willing to bet you're eating at maintenance levels.
I'm 5'10" 185-190lbs and I have to eat about 3200 calories a day just for maintenance. Getting those extra calories in everyday is a lot harder than people think. You also need to pay attention to your macros and make sure your calories are going in the right direction for you.
Good luck bud.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cmb5017 I was trying too but my phone won't allow me, I am downloading the app now to try. Thanks for you time, I really appreciate it.. Bodean30 Thanks. How do yo guys figure all this stuff out though...how do I figure this out? Maintenance calories.

Test only is a first cycle..you gona be able to handle injections? a good sarms cycle would be better to start with..you drink it.

I was thinking about going with the tablets.. And do you mean I should just use testosterone to start off?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

There is no test tablets that I know of anymore..I'm talking liquid test. ..we can start u off with an effective sarms bulking stack if u want. Plenty of logs on here where guys made good gains

Cmb5017 I was trying too but my phone won't allow me, I am downloading the app now to try. Thanks for you time, I really appreciate it.. Bodean30 Thanks. How do yo guys figure all this stuff out though...how do I figure this out? Maintenance calories.
I used to track my calories with a pencil and paper, but I recently started using MyFitnessPal on my phone. It's an awesome app to track all your calories, nutrition, and macros. Highly recommend you check it out and start tracking your food intake. It really exposes flaws in your diet.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

here is a calorie maintenance calculator... i LOVE your attitude bro but understand, this is a marathon, not a sprint and if you get too far ahead of yourself, your going to fuck yourself up in a major way and this will all be over before you start... you have to take it step by step... dial in your diet, then your training, get consistency and discipline, THEN you consider use but even at that point, you need to be well versed at what your doing.. your far from that now HOWEVER, you will be fine tuned in no time with the right attitude and by learning here bro

Top Bottom