napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serious Depression problem

Llee201

Hello
This is my 4th cycle.
and the first time using tren
I am doing tren test 240mg weekly

However, recently I am having a career and a relationship problem, and I have became extremely depressed. Actually, these problems were already there before I started my cycle and was already very depressed.
this is my 4th cycle, and I never had any emotional problem before.
even when I was on PCT, my mood was completely fine.

I am getting confused "is this because 240mg tren ??"
or am I just depressed because of my current life situation ?

so I am planning to get some antidepressant while on my cycle.
do they work together well ? or is it like a suicidal plan ?

thank you so much
have a great day.

Last edited:
1. Tell your girlfriend or whoever you're in a relationship with what is going on and what you're on.
2. Get off the gear ASAP, especially tren
3. Focus on your relationship and career.

Those are what matter right now. I lost the love of my life because I could not control the Tren. Worst mistake of my life... Get off the gear and have a serious talk with your partner and work hard at your career. Everything will fall into place after that brother, trust me.

Get rid of the Tren, just stop it right now. If you are losing your ability to function in daily life you may want to connect with meds right away. But if you can manage for the time being I highly recommend a book by Joann Hari called Lost Connections and putting the suggestions in that book into practice. Right now you can google “cognitive distortions “, print the list, and try working through some of that in your daily life. It sounds like you are facing struggles in your life and it is normal to struggle with mood at those times. To repeat, meds may help in the short term, but it is important to try to get to the root of what’s going on. Message me for more information if you need it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get off cycle and PCT, the gear is not helping right now. If you have lost your ability to function in daily life meds are a good, short term solution. To truly create something of lasting good out of this obstacle I recommend a book by Joann Hari called Lost Connections. If you can work through that book and put some of the approaches into action in your life I have no doubt it would help quite a bit. If you want something to do right now you can google "Cognitive Distortions" and work with them to develop insights into some of the thoughts your having. Message me if you want me to walk you through it, it is very effective.

We all deal with stuff sometimes. It is not a sign that you a broken, just struggling right now.

You're not alone in that......

I already lost her, and I was completely off at the time..

as I said I never did have emotional problems with my previous cycle before. even during PCT

two option
1 drops everything do proper PCT and start antidepressant.

2 change my 240mg tren to NPP ?? ( I have used deca before I was fine).

or ... am I just being too greedy ?

Anti depressant are a horrible idea in General but combine with tren F$ck that. People go through tough times man can’t expect to be happy go lucky all the time. I know from experience Tren totally F$cked with my mind to the point I will never use it again it makes issues a million times worse for some. Drop the tren and if your relationship is really that stressful then why the hell stay in it? Do some soul searching man.

you need to stop all of this... you are nowhere near the right state of mind for this... its not debatable whatsoever.. you need to stop, all of it

Stay strong man. Listen to the experts and drop everything. You might be already doing this but stay with a clean whole food diet, this could help your mood.

I already lost her, and I was completely off at the time..

as I said I never did have emotional problems with my previous cycle before. even during PCT

two option
1 drops everything do proper PCT and start antidepressant.

2 change my 240mg tren to NPP ?? ( I have used deca before I was fine).

or ... am I just being too greedy ?

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you, bro. However, tren is known for its mental side effects. I'm sure you already know this but when you add a substance that can play with your head it tends to amplify the feelings you already have. But tren esp. has been known to make people think crazy shit. I'm not a dr. nor psychiatrist and I don't know you, but from an outside observers perspective I don't think you are in a good state of mind for this. Just be kind to yourself, take your time and work this stuff out and leave the gear alone.

If you're having some mental issues I don't recommend running any cycles of anything whatsoever until you get things sorted out.

First, I want to say thanks a lot ! for care and love !
This is just very interesting to me. I never had this kind of intense feeling in my life before..
get panic attack frequently and cant live normally because of it.

I am using sus and tren ace which means that I need to wait 2 weeks before I start my PCT ?

if that is the case, I need 4 weeks of HCG before PCT ?
that makes me have to do longer cycle from now ? since I do need 4 weeks of HCG before PCT ?

and how long approximately can I expect Tren ace emotional sides to be gone ? ( or is it even possible to tell ? )

First, I want to say thanks alot ! for care and love !

I am using sus and tren ace which means that I need to wait 2 weeks before I start my PCT ?

if that is the case, I need 4 weeks of HCG before PCT ?
that makes me have to do longer cycle from now ? since I do need 4 weeks of HCG before PCT ?

and how long approximately can I expect Tren ace emotional sides to be gone ? ( or is it even possible to tell ? )

it just really sucks
I really love enjoy making progress and never had any problems from gears ...
and dont even know if these gears actually contributes my current depression.
making me so frustrated.

but.. what I am feeling right now is too intense and real..
I will do whatever I can do settle things down ...

Tren A will be out of system quickly. You can benefit from focused training and diet right now. Setting clear goals and working hard to achieve them are natural antidepressants....

Hello
This is my 4th cycle.
and the first time using tren
I am doing tren test 240mg weekly

However, recently I am having a career and a relationship problem, and I have became extremely depressed. Actually, these problems were already there before I started my cycle and was already very depressed.
this is my 4th cycle, and I never had any emotional problem before.
even when I was on PCT, my mood was completely fine.

I am getting confused "is this because 240mg tren ??"
or am I just depressed because of my current life situation ?

so I am planning to get some antidepressant while on my cycle.
do they work together well ? or is it like a suicidal plan ?

thank you so much
have a great day.

Fuck that get off. more drugs to combat what you are taking is not the answer man. Yes i was emotional as hell on Tren. Steroids in general mess with your state of mind, some will make you feel alpha, depressed, anxiety, etc...

Maybe bad analogy but steroids are like carrying a concealed weapon. If you have them in the hands of the right people that are in the right state of mind and stable in general then its no harm. Regardless if you were emotional before the cycle or not i highly advise you to quit asap. Tren messed with my work and relationships greatly as well. It is a very strong drug and it is not worth taking if it messes with you to that extent. Some take it fine and some are a mess. Im fine for the most part but it does effect me. Jump off man, not worth it.

so Do i still need 4 weeks HCG bridge before I start my PCT ?

I was on 4wks for Sus 350 anadrol 50mg
and 2wks of 240 Sus and Tren ace.

and is it a horrible idea to take anti-depression medication while on 4wks PCT ?
I really concern about getting more depressed at this point

Can you connect with some counseling in order to get some guidance on how to move forward ?

yes I have made an appointment with my therapist. and planning to get antidepressant.

However, I still need to recover physically by doing proper PCT.

I would take 2 weeks off then PCT. I personally do not use HCG but know some people do....

Top Bottom