napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Self medicating test e

athb7

Hey mate a newbie here and a quick couple of questions on Test e . I’m 41 and self medicating with 250mg of test e a week . I do a labour a tensing job a play social sport in the wknd . First cycle and 10 weeks in and very happy with the gains and energy boost. I don’t won’t to come off the stuff ! Would it be unwise to keep on going self medicating ? What long term damage would I do if I kept cycling with no break ?

That is too high for a "TRT dose." Prescribed TRT usually ranges between 100-200mg per week, and is assessed by bloodwork putting you into normal range.

250 mg is not self medicating man... thats just staying on cycle permanently which is not smart.. thats higher than a therapeutic dose... you dont just stay on like that unless you absolutely need it medically...thats way past ignorant

speaking about dosages is pointless, you need whatever dose it takes to stay in high normal range. whether it be 50 mg per week or 250 mg per week. only blood work will tell. usually guys are in the range of 75-150 mg per week. 200-250 mg per week would be an extreme outlier.

speaking about dosages is pointless, you need whatever dose it takes to stay in high normal range. whether it be 50 mg per week or 250 mg per week. only blood work will tell. usually guys are in the range of 75-150 mg per week. 200-250 mg per week would be an extreme outlier.
Well said...

Top Bottom