napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

seeking for your advise

banarests

hi dylan,

I've been watching your you tube blogs found it honest and direct to the point, make me think to email you and ask question

I'm planning to take turinabol+blackmore milkthistle,(or do you have suggestion to stack with tbol?i want lean /clean muscle gain) do I need take PCT after this cycle?and what is the best PCT? thank you if you will answer my questions

my details:
1. my current weight is 75KG the ideal for my height is 65kg
2. asian with 5'7" tall
3. 33 of age

best regards;

i certainly am not going to advise you to run tbol without test... you can run it if you want but im not advising it... do you realize all the negative effects an oral steroid has? you think its just your liver than needs protected? milk thistle alone is laughable anyway to protect your liver... what about blood pressure? kidneys? lipids??? do you know what you are doing? the fact you ask if you need a pct is quite scary on its own

It sounds like you don't want to pin. If that the issue then don't go near AAS. You need a test base with Orals as Dylan has stated . Sarms maybe a alternative for you but you need a lot more education going off your post.

In the early 90's I would have killed to have the information available today. Thing is the majority of people don't want to read or research these days which baffles me. If you don't know that u need pct with every cycle and that test should be run with every cycle makes me realize that your not ready to take aas. Educate yourself and do it right or risk paying the price of a shut down system.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

In the early 90's I would have killed to have the information available today. Thing is the majority of people don't want to read or research these days which baffles me. If you don't know that u need pct with every cycle and that test should be run with every cycle makes me realize that your not ready to take aas. Educate yourself and do it right or risk paying the price of a shut down system.

Totally right. A majority of people don’t educate themselves and just look for the short cuts in every area of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally right. A majority of people don’t educate themselves and just look for the short cuts in every area of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one certainly needs to educate himself as he's about to do everything wrong. He is also under the impression that tbol is a fat burner, probably because he knows nothing about eating correctly.

exactly and this is why steroids get such a bad name.. this is a prime example

Top Bottom