napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Seeking HELP

baburaker

Hi Dylan

Im rom India. I follow you on Youtube. I have seen many videos of yours and I just saw this video. https://youtu.be/H12CgAlAMEA And after seeing this just wanted to tell you my problems and seek help.

I am 21. I am actually an runner. By 2015, i started taking steroids. My first cycle was stan oral. I took only 90 mg in total. The below is the total amount of steroids i have taken in my entire life.

Stan oral -90 mg
Stan injectable-1000mg
Equipoise - 1000mg
Test propionate - 1000mg
Anavar - 1000mg
Test suspension - 100 mg
Ecdysterone - 1000mg

And yeAh thats it and i have never run a PCT. By Nov -16 i stopped taking all the steroids. And later by Mar-17 i started experiencing some gyno problems. Slight discharge from my nipples. And i didnt mind them. And i also started experiencing hand tremors. Even now i have them. And now i have a big hard lump under my right nipple and a small lump under my left nipple. Both my nipples are very tender to touch. And it pains a bit whenever it gets touched or pressed. And i also experiencing mind fog like conditions. I am not able to concentrate properly at anything.

good fucking lord man... what are you doing to yourself????? thats it??? thats it??? fuck sake... and you have never ran a pct? get yourself to a DOCTOR get bloodwork and figure out just how fucked up you are... gosh damn you guys over there are just fully intent on destructing your lives... i swear man!

Hi Dylan

Im rom India. I follow you on Youtube. I have seen many videos of yours and I just saw this video. https://youtu.be/H12CgAlAMEA And after seeing this just wanted to tell you my problems and seek help.

I am 21. I am actually an runner. By 2015, i started taking steroids. My first cycle was stan oral. I took only 90 mg in total. The below is the total amount of steroids i have taken in my entire life.

Stan oral -90 mg
Stan injectable-1000mg
Equipoise - 1000mg
Test propionate - 1000mg
Anavar - 1000mg
Test suspension - 100 mg
Ecdysterone - 1000mg

And yeAh thats it and i have never run a PCT. By Nov -16 i stopped taking all the steroids. And later by Mar-17 i started experiencing some gyno problems. Slight discharge from my nipples. And i didnt mind them. And i also started experiencing hand tremors. Even now i have them. And now i have a big hard lump under my right nipple and a small lump under my left nipple. Both my nipples are very tender to touch. And it pains a bit whenever it gets touched or pressed. And i also experiencing mind fog like conditions. I am not able to concentrate properly at anything.

Good lord.... all of that shit at 21...?!? You’re completely crazy .. you need to get bloodwork done ASAP

Wow man. You shouldn't be using ANYHING at your age, and you have a whole grocery list of compounds used. Just.....wow

I'm lucky I found Dylan's channel before my anabolic use or I would have been just as fucked up or maybe even more
Babu I hope you get well brother

Top Bottom