domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Seeking advice for a friend with gyno

  1. #1

    Seeking advice for a friend with gyno

    Hey guys,
    Here's the scoop. I hooked up a friend of mine a cycle through our sources here. I ran some of the same products. He was taking sustonone 250 500mg a week, Anadrol 50mg ed (4 wks) and provirone and Amorosin 12.5 eod. He ran for 12 weeks but instead of listening to me and getting off, at 12 weeks he went and got test Prop from another source and trained 3 more weeks. He now has some gyno.sore puffy nipples, is there anything he can do to combat it? I was wondering if his Amorosin was bunk. I didn't run too much of it from that source, I had some already on hand. He's 4 th week pct now but getting concerned. The puffiness comes and goes. It's not all the time. Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    he needs aromasin asap and run it 25 mg per day at least the next two weeks before dropping the dose





  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    he needs aromasin asap and run it 25 mg per day at least the next two weeks before dropping the dose
    Yes I had him up it to a per day dose but not 25mg, I'll hook him up with my supply. Thanks bro.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by KODA24 View Post
    Yes I had him up it to a per day dose but not 25mg, I'll hook him up with my supply. Thanks bro.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    anytime brother





  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,226
    Is it just puffy nips or is there a lump under the nipple?

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA707 View Post
    Is it just puffy nips or is there a lump under the nipple?

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Just puffy and it comes and goes.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by KODA24 View Post
    Just puffy and it comes and goes.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Run the aromasin just as Dylan instructed, but I would also advise getting some bloodwork done as well to see where estrogen is at

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Run the aromasin just as Dylan instructed, but I would also advise getting some bloodwork done as well to see where estrogen is at
    Good point, harder to get it done in NY State but I will recommend it. Thanks bro.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    yes, you made it sound much worse... he needs bloodwork first to determine the dose





  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, you made it sound much worse... he needs bloodwork first to determine the dose
    Well he's making it sound probably worse than it is, little puffy and sore but not constant. He's just a little freaked. It's his 3rd cycle but one off those " more is better " hard heads if you get my drift.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •