napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Seeking advice for a friend with gyno

KODA24

Hey guys,
Here's the scoop. I hooked up a friend of mine a cycle through our sources here. I ran some of the same products. He was taking sustonone 250 500mg a week, Anadrol 50mg ed (4 wks) and provirone and Amorosin 12.5 eod. He ran for 12 weeks but instead of listening to me and getting off, at 12 weeks he went and got test Prop from another source and trained 3 more weeks. He now has some gyno.sore puffy nipples, is there anything he can do to combat it? I was wondering if his Amorosin was bunk. I didn't run too much of it from that source, I had some already on hand. He's 4 th week pct now but getting concerned. The puffiness comes and goes. It's not all the time. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

he needs aromasin asap and run it 25 mg per day at least the next two weeks before dropping the dose

he needs aromasin asap and run it 25 mg per day at least the next two weeks before dropping the dose
Yes I had him up it to a per day dose but not 25mg, I'll hook him up with my supply. Thanks bro.

Is it just puffy nips or is there a lump under the nipple?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Just puffy and it comes and goes.

Run the aromasin just as Dylan instructed, but I would also advise getting some bloodwork done as well to see where estrogen is at

Run the aromasin just as Dylan instructed, but I would also advise getting some bloodwork done as well to see where estrogen is at
Good point, harder to get it done in NY State but I will recommend it. Thanks bro.

yes, you made it sound much worse... he needs bloodwork first to determine the dose
Well he's making it sound probably worse than it is, little puffy and sore but not constant. He's just a little freaked. It's his 3rd cycle but one off those " more is better " hard heads if you get my drift.

I feel you on the bloodwork, you can't go with privatemdlabs due to state laws... same for my situation. I figured the next best way is just to have you doctor order them, which tends to be a bit expensive, but obviously necessary. Anyone else here have any better ideas?

Well he's making it sound probably worse than it is, little puffy and sore but not constant. He's just a little freaked. It's his 3rd cycle but one off those " more is better " hard heads if you get my drift.

i understand.. tell him to get the test done first because overdoing it will only make things worse if its not that bad

I feel you on the bloodwork, you can't go with privatemdlabs due to state laws... same for my situation. I figured the next best way is just to have you doctor order them, which tends to be a bit expensive, but obviously necessary. Anyone else here have any better ideas?
I talked to my Dr about them as well and got the "steroids will kill you" speech..... they had no clue about them.

The first doctor I told was actually very understanding... he even went over some injections points and wanted to make sure I was doing everything correctly. Down the road I got a new doctor and you could tell he never handled or heard about steroids before. He freaked out and ya, gave me a harsh "talking to"

I talked to my Dr about them as well and got the "steroids will kill you" speech..... they had no clue about them.

It's funny, my most recent doctor knows nothing about steroids either... He was so shocked at the materials we run during PCT, he couldn't get over the fact that I, a male, was running clomid,nolv, and aromasin

Top Bottom