napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Seeking Advice on dosage

linhots

Hi Dylan,

I just saw your most recent video about "Dosing" and i would like to ask you a question.
My coach advised me to do 150mg of Deca and 150mg of Test Enanthate every other day for 12 weeks, adding 20mg every 8 hours of Dbol on week 7 until Week 12 for a bulking cycle.
Considering that this will be, an average of 600mg of Test and 600mg of Deca weekly, and based on recent videos you posted about each drug, do you think that this is a higher dosage than i need ? Also do you think that the scheduling is appropriate ?

He told me that injecting every other day, will help to keep the levels in balance.

Thanks for your time and for your services. Your videos are awesome and very useful.

thats way too much and EVERY single time i hear someone tell me their "coach" has them on this or that, its a disaster, and most of the time, the person using steroids shouldnt be using them to start with

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

thats way too much and EVERY single time i hear someone tell me their "coach" has them on this or that, its a disaster, and most of the time, the person using steroids shouldnt be using them to start with

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

37 / 5'7" / about 12-14%

Top Bottom