napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Seeing steroid abuse

sharooms

I went into work today feeling good ready to have a great day when it was ruined by a co worker telling me about how he started using steroids...

He’s 5’9 maybe 138. Very skinny, doesnt workout, and comes in drinking soda, so right off the bat I tell him he shouldn’t be thinking about steroids until hes been training ALOT longer, making natural gains, and getting a GREAT diet.

He told me he’s taking dbol 25mgs (doesnt know what the effects are or how much 25 really is) and has no liver support. Best part of this shit show is he has no pct planned nor does he know what a pct is.. oh and did i say how he’s not taking any test ..

His reason? Because “I want to put size on before I start hitting the gym” Now I am by no means a steroid expert but I take advice from those more experienced and do tons of research because i care about my body.
I’m just amazed by the ignorance and am starting to understand why people on this forum get so pissed sometimes.

Thank you all for the advice and wisdom you give.

dude..get with it...everybody knows steroids get you RIPPED !

all you need to is "think" about going to the gym...eat lots of food..pizza and coke are good sources...and let the "roids" do their magic

Hahaha yeah I feel for Dylan cause this is like his everyday life hearing this stuff.

You can lead a horse to water...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yep, I hear stories like this all the time Obvioulsy, and it just makes you want to bang your head against the wall. You did the right thing by offering constructive advice in why what he's doing is so wrong. Many times they don't listen, and you just have to let Darwinism run its course

Yeah I hear you but It’s sad because he’s young and I know he’ll regret it so I’m going to continue trying to talk some sense into him. If you guys can deal with these people ALL the time then I can deal with some reckless kid lol

Yeah I hear you but It’s sad because he’s young and I know he’ll regret it so I’m going to continue trying to talk some sense into him. If you guys can deal with these people ALL the time then I can deal with some reckless kid lol

Props to you for doing that bro. Hopefully something good comes out of this mess

Top Bottom