napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Secondd cycle

Trenoo

Sup guys I'm currently enjoying my first cycle of Test E at 500 mg with 12.5 mg aromosin EOD without any problems. Decent size and strength being added. Thanks for all the good advice.

However I had a question for my buddy who's starting his second cycle after doing a test only cycle his first time at 500 mg. He's considering Test E at 400-500 mg and eq at 800 mg a week. Is 12.5 mg aromosin EOD fine to start with for that cycle as well? Also he has no experience with EQ and neither do I obviously so is there anything to keep a close eye on when starting this cycle?

Thanks guys

EQ at 600mg/wk is usually enough. Takes a long time to see results from it however. So keep that in mind. I think some overdo the AI while on cycle. Regardless, the same protocol he used before is fine. Run HCG at 250 twice a week.

Sup guys I'm currently enjoying my first cycle of Test E at 500 mg with 12.5 mg aromosin EOD without any problems. Decent size and strength being added. Thanks for all the good advice.

However I had a question for my buddy who's starting his second cycle after doing a test only cycle his first time at 500 mg. He's considering Test E at 400-500 mg and eq at 800 mg a week. Is 12.5 mg aromosin EOD fine to start with for that cycle as well? Also he has no experience with EQ and neither do I obviously so is there anything to keep a close eye on when starting this cycle?

Thanks guys
Eq doesnt convert so u really only need to account for the test. How many weeks he running the eq? Its a very long ester so 16 wks should b the min. Its also a sliw steady gainer so he shouldnt expect fast results. He will like it tho if hes patient and puts in the work nutrition wise

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I told him 800mg/wk because I seen dylan say that's usually the sweet spot. Also he was thinking 12 weeks to run the Test and Eq cycle since he thought 16 is a little bit too long for him.

I told him 800mg/wk because I seen dylan say that's usually the sweet spot. Also he was thinking 12 weeks to run the Test and Eq cycle since he thought 16 is a little bit too long for him.
I would advise changing from eq then. Its a long ester. Longer than c/e so youll be leaving a lot of the peak time on the table if u end it at week 12. Imo run 16 or do a different compound

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

if 16 weeks is too long for him then there's no point nor reason to use eq... it needs to be ran that length of time so he should drop it and maybe go with primo

It's pretty safe to run a cycle up to 16 weeks right or do you guys usually try to avoid something that long?

It's pretty safe to run a cycle up to 16 weeks right or do you guys usually try to avoid something that long?
It just depends on what's being ran. For EQ it really needs to be 16 weeks. Its mild so 16 weeks is fine

eq at 16 weeks is fine.. .i wouldnt recommend running tren that long, for example, but just eq and test is fine

Alright so in summary,

800mg Equipoise 1-16 weeks
500mg Test - 1-16 weeks
aromisin - 12.5 mg EOD

PCT
Clomid 50/50//25/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20/20/
HCG (start week 12?) 1000 IU per week?

Also any cycle support products you guys recommend besides the regulars such as fish oils, vitamins, etc.?
Let me know if I'm missing anything above or should add anything

HCG should be weeks 15-18 with PCT starting week 19

Also your pct needs aromasin, GW, and mk2866 to have you fully covered with our recommendation

jus curious, what's another good steroid for a second cycle to add size besides primo and Eq. Too early for Deca? What others?

Top Bottom