napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Tren cycle

erochers

Hey Dylan,

I am fixing to run my second tren cycle. Ive ran a few more cycles before my first tren so i am familiar with tren and its sides. The first cycle I ran 200mg of Tren ACE with 200mg of Test C a week. I used arimidex 0.5mg twice a week and 0.25mg of caber also twice a week. This was an 8 week cycle

For this cycle I will keep test at 200mg and try the ratio of Tren Enan (300mg) to test C(200mg). Should I up the dose of caber up to 0.5mg or keep it at 0.25mg? Its pharmaceutical grade, I managed to get a script for it.

Thank you in advance!

should be completely fine with .25 mg as before... even up to 400 mg that dose of caber should be plenty

I agree with Dylan. Your caber dose is fine. And even if you upped the tren, you would still be good

With only 300 tren you should be good to go. A little caber goes a long way

I agree with Dylan. Your caber dose is fine. And even if you upped the tren, you would still be good
absolutely and even with that, i would still get blood work because you might not even need it at all at that dose... i think its good to start with it but caber is fucking strong... a lot of times, you dont even need it and b6 will be enough but you should get bloodwork after about half the cycle to confirm it.. everyone is different

Top Bottom