napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second sarms cycle log

Aussymatt

Guys just sharing my experiences with a second sarms cycle. Most of you might know i ran my first cycle 12 weeks of LGD,RAD140 and GW as a mass cycle and got better then expected results. PCT went smoothly and the last 4 weeks ive been training/eating as before with no strength loses etc.
2nd cycle will be a cutting cycle. Im currently at 12.7%bf. The end goal with this cycle is to retain as much muscle mass as possible while stripping bf. Sub 9% is what im aiming at. I'm into my second day consisting of
RAD140 20mg daily
S4 50mg daily split into two 25mg doses
Gw 20mg daily
Ive also reduced my calories which have come done 500 to 3500. My workouts will remain the same for the first 4 weeks. Ill keep updates with how its all going.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quick update. Into week4 and the S4 has kicked in. This stuff is fantastic! Even on a calorie reduction Ive hit PR on most compound movements. Squats have increased the most. Still on 50mg daily atm with slight vision sides but definitely tolerable .
Bf started at 12.8% currently at 11.2% (scan on monday) no cardio yet and calories still at 3500 till week 6.

Last edited:
Quick update. Into week4 and the S4 has kicked in. This stuff is fantastic! Even on a calorie reduction Ive hit PR on most compound movements. Squats have increased the most. Still on 50mg daily atm with slight vision sides but definitely tolerable .
Bf started at 12.8% currently at 11.2% (scan on monday) no cardio yet and calories still at 3500 till week 6.

Very nice bro. Keep up the great work

Sorry to jump in on your thread...but I just read an article that said taking s4 5 days on 2 off helps reduce or minimize the vision sides.... it's the only time I've ever come across this recomendation tho.
Anyone ever try this?
Thoughts?

Ok onto last week of this second cycle . As a cutting cycle its been a two edged sword . I actually haven't lost a pound however I have gotten a lot stronger , leaner and gained 6 pounds. Put some good thickness on my chest and back .The S4 at about week 8 started drying me out abit and for the first time ever I can actually see separation in my quads and between my quads and hamstrings . I really wasent in any real calorie deficit after about week 4 I just got too excited with the strength increases , size and the fact I was fucking hungry a lot . Pic to date

me 1 october 18.jpg

nice arms and vascularity bro

Cheers Mate. Defiantly my best body parts but trying to catch the others up . Legs have been a real weak point for years but last 2cycles gained 4.5 inches on quads . Vascularity is defiantly getting there . a lot of shoulder , chest and some ab veins forming. Im just hungry all the damn time at the moment.

So just a last update . This pic was a few days after PCT completed .Ill get final bloods in about a week to see how everything is. Held pretty much all mass maybe lost alittle hardness but otherwise very happy with the results. I plan to either run a third cycle consisting of :
option 1 LGD and YK11 12 weeks
option 2 YK11 and RAD140 12 weeks
I really enjoy using RAD but I have used it twice now so thinking of giving it a break so maybe incorporate MK2866 instead .

me after pct.jpg

Nice results mate, i look forward to see your YK 11 results, haven't seen any transformation/results from it and i have too little knowledge about it also.
My first thoughts (using common sense) would be to stack it with LGD and go for a bulk since it inhibits myostatin

Good job. Keep up the good work, and the updates are appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom