napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second pct?

LeUmas

Hey guys, I have a question for the more advanced users!

It does not seem as I've recovered properly after my last test EQ cycle of 16 weeks! Pre bloods are in 25 nmol + Range and bloods 15 weeks post pct shows 17 nmol.

Bloods 4 weeks post pct showed 20 nmol
8 weeks post pct showed 11
And now 15 weeks post pct 17nmol.

Done 3 cycles before and recovered great but used hcg druring at 500ui a week. Looks like it was a dumb idea...

So to the question... would ut help running a second regular or mini pct to atempt a faster recovery?

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

hcg is literally the worst thing you could ever do... run the platinum pct without mk2866... here is the link and layout...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

hcg is literally the worst thing you could ever do... run the platinum pct without mk2866... here is the link and layout...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
So i've noticed, haha! I've got aromasin, clomid and nolva on hand, not from isarms though, but its pharma grade and works well since it had me back at 22 nmol 4 weeks post pct . I do have the other from samrs :)

I've heard ppl running it either during or at the end, so i was curious to try.... wont ever do that again for sure.... a dumb thimg to do when the other worked perfectly fine. But given that i recovery after this second pct, how long should i stay off since it's already been 15 weeks? Ofc I wont jump back on, first bloods Will be at pct end and then 4 weeks after when the serms should be out of my system

Any one have experience on a second pct??

And btw, wont aromasin bottom out my estrogen when there's no aromatisation?? 12.5 eod is commom practice during and in first pct when esstro needs to be kept in check? My estro is back to normal Range fyi :)

And btw, wont aromasin bottom out my estrogen when there's no aromatisation?? 12.5 eod is commom practice during and in first pct when esstro needs to be kept in check? My estro is back to normal Range fyi :)

You need to run the aromasin to prevent estrogen rebound, and you may not need it the whole time....but some will. It depends on the individual and sensitivity to estrogen. Only way to know for sure is through bloodwork

You need to run the aromasin to prevent estrogen rebound, and you may not need it the whole time....but some will. It depends on the individual and sensitivity to estrogen. Only way to know for sure is through bloodwork
Im not estrogen sencetive at all. My first two cycles had 500mg test and 50mg dbol without any AI with estro in chech, with bloods to back it up! :) never had estro rebound or any estro related symptoms, i guess im lucky that Way.

That's why i thought aromasin would be dumb right now.... or what do you think?

Im not estrogen sencetive at all. My first two cycles had 500mg test and 50mg dbol without any AI with estro in chech, with bloods to back it up! :) never had estro rebound or any estro related symptoms, i guess im lucky that Way.

That's why i thought aromasin would be dumb right now.... or what do you think?

If you just had bloodwork to show your estrogen is in fact where it needs to be, then you are fine....BUT if you just started pct the rebound effect hasn't taken effect yet so don't jump the gun too early.

I did just a week ago! My estro has been Good for a really long time, it's Only my test that is Lacking behind. Ive been completly off for 15 weeks after a 16+4 week cycle. I should be more recovered by now, and theres no way im jumpimg back on at week 20 woth these testo resaults. Hence the second pct plan now.

Since the och Will be done åt week 20ish, and if bloods are Good 4 weeks after, would it be safe to go again? Or would ont be required to wait Another 15 weeks?? :/

Since the pct Will be done at***

Sorry for the bad English, autocorrect on my phone is a pain in the ass....

If your bloods are good after adequate time off, then yes, you are fine to start your cycle.

Top Bottom