napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle Update

Chris11

Hey guys I know I promised awhile back to update on the cycle that Rick Rock and Dylan designed for me. Originally had planned to start the cycle much sooner than I did but had a death in the family and didn't want to start it without being in the right mental mindset.
Anyway here is what i'm currently running.

1-16 test cyp 500 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 50 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Currently am 8 weeks in and have really had a great time so far, strength increases through the roof and much more vascular than before. No sides yet really except some acne on my chest and shoulders along with trouble sleeping (this is normal for me off cycle as well). Biggest difference so far is thickness/density, everything looks much more hardened and has a more 3d look if that makes sense. Diet has been great so far minus the week I had to travel which i did the best i could. Definitely increased my bodyfat a bit though as my bottom two abs are a little watered out. Anyway again sorry for the delay have been going through a lot and completely forgot to post at the beginning. Appreciate the advice and anything else anyone has to add as again im going through with minimal hiccups no doubt due to the great people on here advising. Chris.

Also was thinking of posting a current pic since im at the 8 week mark, would love to hear some of your takes on what i really need to focus on. As I originally posted i'm a year out of playing WR at a D1AA school so I am trying to transform myself from looking athletic to more big/aesthetic. It's been a little tough as I feel like my body is always fighting me to go back haha.

Hey guys I know I promised awhile back to update on the cycle that Rick Rock and Dylan designed for me. Originally had planned to start the cycle much sooner than I did but had a death in the family and didn't want to start it without being in the right mental mindset.
Anyway here is what i'm currently running.

1-16 test cyp 500 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 50 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Currently am 8 weeks in and have really had a great time so far, strength increases through the roof and much more vascular than before. No sides yet really except some acne on my chest and shoulders along with trouble sleeping (this is normal for me off cycle as well). Biggest difference so far is thickness/density, everything looks much more hardened and has a more 3d look if that makes sense. Diet has been great so far minus the week I had to travel which i did the best i could. Definitely increased my bodyfat a bit though as my bottom two abs are a little watered out. Anyway again sorry for the delay have been going through a lot and completely forgot to post at the beginning. Appreciate the advice and anything else anyone has to add as again im going through with minimal hiccups no doubt due to the great people on here advising. Chris.

Glad to hear everything is going so well for you brother! Thank you for the update. I knew that cycle would treat you well

brother, im sorry that you had to go through what you went through but i really really REALLY respect the fact you had enough sense to go about this right and not just have an attitude of where it did not even matter... that alone shows that you have the mental prowess to do this properly... you can definitely post a pic and it would be great if you had one from when you started to now...i would consider bumping eq to 800 mg week but otherwise, its looking great bro!

Kudos on waiting to be in the right mental state. That is overlooked far too often.

Yea admittedly on cycle the highs are higher and the lows lower at least for me, plus time on goes by fast lol dont want to waste it. I will take your advice and bump the EQ up to 800 for the last 8 weeks for sure. Will post tonight when i get home also or maybe just PM you guys, makes me a little nervous to have myself on a board as popular as this one.

you have NOTHING to be nervous about bro... this is not a board or forum, its a family.. you ask whatever you need.. if you are more comfortable pm'ing me, that's fine too but you never need to be nervous or feel out of place... you are part of this family now and if anyone makes you feel weird or uncomfortable, it will be the last time they do it, i guarantee you that

Really appreciate that and I do feel completely comfortable on here, have gotten nothing but positive helpful responses ever since I got on here. I meant more so from an anonymous standpoint.. my job although they don't test for anything has a very strict no steriod policy. The chances of it getting back are basically zero haha but at the same time I love what I do.

you have NOTHING to be nervous about bro... this is not a board or forum, its a family.. you ask whatever you need.. if you are more comfortable pm'ing me, that's fine too but you never need to be nervous or feel out of place... you are part of this family now and if anyone makes you feel weird or uncomfortable, it will be the last time they do it, i guarantee you that

yes u can ask whatever but u should little worry about banning

Last edited:
Top Bottom