Body fat: 11%

Years of training: 11 Years

Cycle History: Test 250 x 12 week

Goals:
1.) lower abdominal fat
2.) not to exceed 165lb body weight
3.) have fully visible abs

Nutrition:
Anywhere from 150 to 250g of protein (low appetite has been an issue)
Carb cycle to create caloric deficit 50g to 350g
Fat intake around 60g

Weeks 1-20
600mg test c
800mg equipoise
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Week 21
Test 500mg
aromasin eod

week 19-23
HCG 500iu twice a week

pct starts week 25
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
aromasin EOD

The areas that i feel i need advice on are:
1.) when should i start pct since EQ is long ester?

2.) am i right in thinking that i need to continue on test a week after stopping EQ?

3.) Do i need a longer than 2 week PCT this time?

4.) I am also interested in throwing some Var in, starting off at 25mg a day for 3 weeks, then up to 50mg for 3 weeks. What are your thoughts on that? When should I introduce it into the cycle? Should I start at 50mg a day then work up?

5.) I also have some Andarine on hand, (I stoped using it before because the yellow vision tint but,) could i throw this in somewhere in this cycle?

6.) Kind of a dumb question, but its been said that it takes a while to even feel the EQ working, but does that mean that I won’t even feel the Test working up till the EQ kicks in either?

7.) Please correct my cycle plan if you see anything that can work better

Can you post a pic? 158@5'7 .. With a goal of losing abdominal fat at 11% sounds off to me.

Believe in the unbelievable.

Why does it sound off?

The body holds stores fat in the trunk section naturally.
It's not till the single digit numbers that the abdominals really fully show.

I have a Fitbit Arya, when i test on that with the electronic nodes it says i am anywhere from 12% to 15% depending. [With a +/-3% deviation]

i know that the electronic tests can be erroneous, so i purchased a skin fold tester.
According to that i am 11% BF. Don't get me wrong, the skin around my midsection is very tight, but the lower 4 abs are still hidden beneath fat.
I've dieted so hard that my fat losing ability has now been diminished.

IMG_2867.jpg
I just took this.
as you can see the top two abs are visible(especially in the right lighting), and the obliques are visible (especially when I train them).
I tend to hold most of my fat in this area, and my upper body is very lean. This is why I am interested in Var because from my research it's very mild and can help reduce fat in the midsection.

Im not sure why you are running this cycle with the goals you have. You don't even need steroids for that, and steroids are not fat burners. Sarms actually make fat more sense here for everything you are going for. I'd recommend going with a stack like this to give you real fat burning abilities while adding lean mass and strength

1-12 GW 20mg day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

X2....if you don't want to exceed 165 then why would you run a 20 week cycle of over a G of juice? Waste of $$$ and raising red blood cells.

bro, im sorry to say this but im only trying to help you... you are nowhwere even close to 11% dude... if you post that pic anywhere else, you are going to get eaten alive telling people you are 11%.. you are closer to 20, if not higher... you have to get a right understanding of this or you will end up hurting yourself, which is the path you are on right now... none of what you are saying makes any sense, starting with your body fat, all the way to your proposed cycle, which makes NO sense whatsoever for what you want and you are definitely not in the right condition for steroid use either... im simply trying to help...

bro, im sorry to say this but im only trying to help you... you are nowhwere even close to 11% dude... if you post that pic anywhere else, you are going to get eaten alive telling people you are 11%.. you are closer to 20, if not higher... you have to get a right understanding of this or you will end up hurting yourself, which is the path you are on right now... none of what you are saying makes any sense, starting with your body fat, all the way to your proposed cycle, which makes NO sense whatsoever for what you want and you are definitely not in the right condition for steroid use either... im simply trying to help...

Okay I appreciate the feedback. I am here to get a better understanding.

I know they aren't fat burners, but i was planning on dieting hard, while increasing cardio to preserve my lean tissue... I haven't had to appetite to eat lean breakfast and 200g of protien a day like i use to.

Heres another pic of me before i did any cycleFullSizeRender.jpg

Lately thb i wanted to bulk up a little before i started cutting on cycle. It's been a dirty kind of bulk, accepting cake and stuff people give away for special occasions.

With my body type its very easy for me to put on both fat and muscle.

I hear what you are saying Dylan. I take your word as highly respectable and helpful.

So now what i understand is that my bodyfat has gotten too high to even get on another cycle?

I know they aren't fat burners, but i was planning on dieting hard, while increasing cardio to preserve my lean tissue... I haven't had to appetite to eat lean breakfast and 200g of protien a day like i use to.

Heres another pic of me before i did any cycleView attachment 4515

Lately thb i wanted to bulk up a little before i started cutting on cycle. It's been a dirty kind of bulk, accepting cake and stuff people give away for special occasions.

I hear what you are saying Dylan. I take your word as highly respectable and helpful.

So now what i understand is that my bodyfat has gotten too high to even get on another cycle?
Yes, right now you need to bring that bodyfat down before even considering a cycle bud

Heres another pic of me before i did any cycleView attachment 4515

brother, you need to get down to about 12-13% before you even consider a cycle and right now, you are nowhere even near that... HOWEVER, DO NOT get discouraged because you can absolutely get there.. your diet and training obviously need to change... if you want to run a sarms stack to rapidly increase your rate of fat burning, that would be a great option for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators
let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

brother, you need to get down to about 12-13% before you even consider a cycle and right now, you are nowhere even near that... HOWEVER, DO NOT get discouraged because you can absolutely get there.. your diet and training obviously need to change... if you want to run a sarms stack to rapidly increase your rate of fat burning, that would be a great option for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators
let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Thank you Dylan and everyone for the feedback, I will throw some sarms on then and cut carbs to zero. (I've watched nearly everyone of your videos and I am familiar. Thank you for always posting useful and helpful content.) I appreciate the feedback, really its been really motivational.

Okay so my skin fold test was inaccurate, i agree i do not think i am 11% either, you guys can chew me out for that mistake all you want...

However respectfully, I'm no where near 20% or 25%, and i think everyone is freaking out a bit over a bad picture that doesnt show my full physique and isnt flattering... but just hearing that has woken me up, and I started a new work out plan and diet to cut down.
I mean damn i am not that fat as the chart shows here... jeez guys..
body-fat-chart-262x300.jpg

I can try to retake a better pic if anything,

This is a reading from my arya scale BF% reader taken just minutes ago
Current weight.jpg
Bodyfat %.jpg

if you are saying 12% to 13% i can do that quite easily...

As for my goals let me redefine them, my long term goal is a nice six pack, but i dont need roids for that.

What I am interested in is higher vascularity and muscle hardness.

As for the under 165lb weight thing, thats just because for my height the place i want to work at has limits on bodyweight for height.
Also i am not concerned with being the biggest guy, i just want to have defined muscles without getting very large.

Last edited:
those two pictures look night and day ill be honest
that first stomach pic is not 11%. bad lighting or not, doesnt matter.
the second pic looks more like it. 10% ish

Yeah. The first and second pic are big difference no doubt. SARMS are the best approach by far when it comes to shaving off bodyfat.

Yeah the second is an old pic is before i did anything, 100% naturally, i guess i just wanted to show that i know how to diet propery, however i only weighed 145 in that pic... I think i should retake a pic because its so up close, my whole physique is not showing, and its so big that i look chunky... i'll try to retake but i am also going to diet hard af to get to the ideal bf to make this work...

Yeah the second is an old pic is before i did anything, 100% naturally, i guess i just wanted to show that i know how to diet propery, however i only weighed 145 in that pic... I think i should retake a pic because its so up close, my whole physique is not showing, and its so big that i look chunky... i'll try to retake but i am also going to diet hard af to get to the ideal bf to make this work...
at least you have the right attitude and know what needs to be done bro... its better to show the pic up close like you did so you can really see all details... fading it out is only going to attempt to mask whats there bro... its not going to change anything... you know what you need to do moving forward

It would help to see a full pic of your upper body to give a better assessment

Top Bottom