bel3303

Greetings to everyone.

I'm at the start of my 2nd cycle and wanted to see your thoughts,
along with one or two questions.

My stats:
Height: 1.90cm
Weight: 100-101kg
Body fat %: around 14
Years of training: been training since 24 years old, with some gap. 2,5-3 years training, few years life circumstances kept me off(kids, work), but kept running and some other cardio, some home wights period, now blessed to be able to keep with the lifestyle dedicated non-stop training - around 4 years now.
Goals - mass gain, thickness, keeping fat under control.
Supplements - Whey protein, fish oil, Magnesium+zinc, vitamins I try to keep source from nature as much as possible, may once a week add some vitamin C, few enhanced foods with D, B6 and B12, love my Kre-alkalyn, but on cycle will pause and continue after.

My first cycle was 12 week Test E only about a year ago, 4 week pct, no sides, good smooth recovery.
Gained a lot of mass, was around 113kg-113,5kg, but fat went little out of control. It wasn't the worst case, but might have been better. I still don't regret much, mistakes are great teachers..
I guess knowledge of your self and body only comes with the time, let alone mistakes. Trying again and again, until you learn to nail it.
I was surprised how much holding back on dairy works for me, I finally see my abs, and I thought I'm one of them who can not develop visual...

My second cycle: Test E + Deca with Dbol kickstart which would looks like this:

Week 1-14 Test E 500mg a week, split in to shots.
Week 1-12 Deca 300mg a week.
Week 1-4 Dbol, was swinging between 30mg or 20mg a day, decided to go with 20mg as for the first time to introduce it to the liver, 10mg with the breakfast, 10mg in the evening.
Week 1-14 Aromasin 12.5 mg x2 a week on pin days.
Week 1-20 On-cycle assist.
Week 1-12 keeping Caber on hand, won't be using it.
PCT:
Clomid 100/50/25/25/10 ED
Aromasin 12.5 mg/6.25mg/6.25mg/6.25mg x2 a week
Keeping On-cycle assist and PCT Xtreme as guided, adding back Kre-alkalin.

Q:
*Should I split Deca pins into two shots like test, or go with one shot?
*Should I opt up dbol to 30mg or decision on 20mg is fine?

Thanks for your time reading this.

Mix the deca with the test shot , you also need to run caber from
Day one with your aromasin . Personally with deca if your body lets you do it and you feel good I would go 16 weeks with deca I didn't see anything till week 8 on deca . I like that you kept the dbol dose low that's estrogen in a bottle if your estrogen prone I would swap it out with tbol for a thick dry look that you can get from deca if you eat clean a fuck on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the dosing. I don't need caber at that dose but will take .25mg twice a week to be safe. I also like prami for maintenance. Low dose and cheap. I would extreme deca a bit as well. But if you're still pcting you may like keeping cycles shorter.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Saiyan how did you know you didn't need caber at that dose . Did you do that and just do mid cycle bloods to see

Saiyan how did you know you didn't need caber at that dose . Did you do that and just do mid cycle bloods to see

Yea I had bloods pulled. I try to every cycle so that I can asses all avenues. Also listen close to your body.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I used caber every time but feel I'm more estrogen prone and prolactin I would feel fall the same way

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Rick and Dylan have the absolute perfect pct plan. I just finished pct from my first test cyp 350mg 12 week cycle. I am the same weight same body fat% and strength is the same.

I have literally lost 0 gains from my first cycle with this exact layout.

That's awesome bro! Goes to show what a good pct will do for you on keeping the gains made on cycle

Top Bottom