bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle idea, how does this look?

ThepoManta

Age 25
Height 5'5
Weight 180
Bodyfat 14%

Hey people,

Thanks to all the info from Dylan's Youtube channel etc. I had an AMAZING experience with my first cycle. Just some acne on my shoulders and a little bit on the chest. Soooo......
I want to run a second cycle in November/December. I am terrified of Deca, because of all the horror stories I have heard. (really want to try it at 200 mg per week though... but too scared still)
So I guess a second 500 mg cycle will be fine for me. I was thinking about this:

(Keep in mind: liver support, blood pressure support, vitamins, all the ancillaries will be used)
Cycle:
1-12 Test-E 500 mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60 mg per day
1-14 HCG 2x 500iu per week
1-14 Proviron 50 mg per day
1-14 Aromasin 10 mg every other day

PCT 2 weeks after last injection of Test-E:
Clomid 50-50-25-25 mg per day
Nolvadex 30-30-15-15 mg per day
Aromasin 10 mg every other day

If my wallet allows it, I will definately add:
GW-501516 20 mg per day for the complete length of cycle and PCT.
MK-2866 25 mg per day for PCT

Blood tests will of course be taken before and after cycle. :)

What do you guys think? :D

Last edited:
Nicely laid out. Pretty solid 2nd cycle.
I'm not sure about running hcg through the whole cycle though. Seems like a waste and you're just sending your body mixed signals. I would just use the hcg during the 2 weeks between end of cycle and start of pct.
You can run proviron throughout everything if you wanted to. Even pct.

Don't be scared of deca. Yes things can go bad if it's not ran properly. Just keep the dosage low (400mg and below) and run the right ancillaries. Deca is amazing and very versatile. It's also highly suppressive so recovery is paramount.

Good luck with your cycle!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nicely laid out. Pretty solid 2nd cycle.
I'm not sure about running hcg through the whole cycle though. Seems like a waste and you're just sending your body mixed signals. I would just use the hcg during the 2 weeks between end of cycle and start of pct.
You can run proviron throughout everything if you wanted to. Even pct.

Don't be scared of deca. Yes things can go bad if it's not ran properly. Just keep the dosage low (400mg and below) and run the right ancillaries. Deca is amazing and very versatile. It's also highly suppressive so recovery is paramount.

Good luck with your cycle!

Thanks Bodean, I changed the Proviron to weeks 1-14. And yeah, if I would use Deca at 200mg per week, I would do 0,5mg of caber every 3 days.
How much difference does the Proviron actually make in a cycle?

You do not want to use hcg the whole cycle bro. Last two weeks of cycle and while esters clear only

You absolutely need mk and gw in pct. Dont skimp on that. Otherwise the cycle looks fine

proviron IS NOT a waste in any way... it frees up testosterone, lowering shbg which clearly allows you to do more with your cycle along with enhancing libido.. proviron is FAR from a waste

proviron IS NOT a waste in any way... it frees up testosterone, lowering shbg which clearly allows you to do more with your cycle along with enhancing libido.. proviron is FAR from a waste

I read up on some people and SHBG was blocked for 50 percent when using 25 mg of Proviron every day. Imagine what 50 would do, that is a SERIOUS boost to your cycle!
Proven by bloods, so that is amazing.

u need to run hcg in final four weeks (week 11-14 ) not from the beginning ....run aromasin @ 12.5 mg eod ......your nolva should 40/20/20/20
for tbol I would split your dose in half. Take 25mg morning then 25mg in the evening. The half life of Tbol is about 16 hours .

My aromasin are very small tablets of 10mg. And my Nolvadex is 15mg per tablet, very small, so cutting is SUPER hard, they crumble fast. I think I will run an extra week of the Nolvadex at 15mg per day. That should cut it.

Tbol will ofcourse be split.

Thanks Bodean, I changed the Proviron to weeks 1-14. And yeah, if I would use Deca at 200mg per week, I would do 0,5mg of caber every 3 days.
How much difference does the Proviron actually make in a cycle?
Proviron is a great addition to anything.
I've ran it at 50mg ED during a test only cycle and it was awesome. You're not going to really "feel" it or see much from it, but it will certainly make your cycle exponentially better. The most important part of injecting testosterone is to get all the free testosterone as possible. Bound testosterone does nothing for us. Proviron will boost your free testosterone by binding to SHBG before the testosterone has a chance to.

I would run proviron with every cycle if I could.

I read up on some people and SHBG was blocked for 50 percent when using 25 mg of Proviron every day. Imagine what 50 would do, that is a SERIOUS boost to your cycle!
Proven by bloods, so that is amazing.
n you know me by now... do you honestly think i would continuously use something if it fucking sucked, LOL... i love proviron bro... im telling you, you just have to understand how it works... its just not a profound steroid... it works in other ways that allows your cycle to be enhanced...

Dylan, I am thinking about adding Deca with caber of course.

Would this benefit my cycle?

1-11 Deca Durabolin @ 250 mg per week.
1-12 Cabergoline tablets @ 0.5 mg every 3 days

I would stop the Deca one week earlier than the Test-E, because of the massive half-life of Deca.

Any tips on keeping Deca as clean as possible? :) apart from diet.

Dylan, I am thinking about adding Deca with caber of course.

Would this benefit my cycle?

1-11 Deca Durabolin @ 250 mg per week.
1-12 Cabergoline tablets @ 0.5 mg every 3 days

I would stop the Deca one week earlier than the Test-E, because of the massive half-life of Deca.

Any tips on keeping Deca as clean as possible? :) apart from diet.
you dont need to stop deca early... thats not necessary... as long as you control estrogen and prolactin it will be very clean if your diet is clean as well...

Will the Deca not be suppressing me a bit when going into PCT if I do not stop the Deca sooner than the Test?

Also, will 250mg even make a difference, or will the gains be very subtle and just more strength?

Will the Deca not be suppressing me a bit when going into PCT if I do not stop the Deca sooner than the Test?

Also, will 250mg even make a difference, or will the gains be very subtle and just more strength?
bro do you honestly think i would tell you its okay to run it that way if it wasn't... this is the second time today you are making it sound like i dont know what im talking about... good luck with your cycle man

bro do you honestly think i would tell you its okay to run it that way if it wasn't... this is the second time today you are making it sound like i dont know what im talking about... good luck with your cycle man

Valid point. I think I will just go for it. Fuck it, I want those gains. Thanks for the knowledge again.

Sorry for bumping this up, but I had a question come up and I thought it would be annoying to you guys to make ANOTHER topic for a simple question.

With a cycle like this, would you extend the PCT to 5 or 6 weeks? (Because of adding the Deca)

If the answer is yes, should I extend the Clomid and MK2866 too?

Top Bottom