napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle help

davealexis2000

Hi guys! I'm almost done with my first cycle of 400 test only cycle. For my second cycle i wanna run test and deca. How much of each would you recommend me? I've heard 400 of each is that too much for a second cycle?
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm no expert but if it's your first run with deca you can run test at 300 and deca at 250 or even 300 to see how you react to it. Just make sure you have caber on hand in case or any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow down, finish your 1st cycle...whats your stats? PCT?

400 is the max i would go on deca bro... for your first time i would consider just going with 350...

One of the key questions that would inform this decision is "How well did you control estrogen on your first cycle?" Because 400 test is a great first cycle and easy to manage. Deca introduces new issues. A little but more conversion when added to that test but primarily prolactin. Thing that scares me about deca and this is just me, I haven't used it, is this idea that your controlling ancillary drug Cabergoline is itself a side effect generating drug IN SOME people, not everyone. We had a great thread about Caber aides a week ago or so I suggest it for reading. Now people take and survive deca and caber sides all the time it's not like it's superdrol or Tren or something. But it's worth understanding that it's another level of management. You can't ignore the prolactin. There's a poor bastard posting about his annihilated HPTA axis and infertility right now unfortunately probably because he used deca twice with no protection. A year later his male health is blitzed. Sorry for the cold douse of water. Just use it responsibly.

Give us your full stats, goals, and experience bro
Hey man. I'm 188 pounds around 15 percent body fat im 5 11. I'm going to lean out during my time off and before my second cycle starts to under 10 percent. My goal is being 200 pounds lean maybe around 7 percent. My experience is ive started working out 6 years ago and i was 100 pounds when i started. Got my body in some good shape now on my first cycle.

One of the key questions that would inform this decision is "How well did you control estrogen on your first cycle?" Because 400 test is a great first cycle and easy to manage. Deca introduces new issues. A little but more conversion when added to that test but primarily prolactin. Thing that scares me about deca and this is just me, I haven't used it, is this idea that your controlling ancillary drug Cabergoline is itself a side effect generating drug IN SOME people, not everyone. We had a great thread about Caber aides a week ago or so I suggest it for reading. Now people take and survive deca and caber sides all the time it's not like it's superdrol or Tren or something. But it's worth understanding that it's another level of management. You can't ignore the prolactin. There's a poor bastard posting about his annihilated HPTA axis and infertility right now unfortunately probably because he used deca twice with no protection. A year later his male health is blitzed. Sorry for the cold douse of water. Just use it responsibly.
Thanks for the information man. I'm controlling it very well to be honest haven't noticed anything out of ordinary. I'm almost done with my first cycle. Yes you are right controlling prolactin is very important and i wont ignore it. Hopefully it goes well

I'm no expert but if it's your first run with deca you can run test at 300 and deca at 250 or even 300 to see how you react to it. Just make sure you have caber on hand in case or any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info man. I'm getting confused. I see deca anywhere form 200 to 500 in different posts

Top Bottom