napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle help

TMG

I'm starting my second cycle and I've been speaking to a professional bodybuilder who preps people for shows.

Stats:
5ft11
23 years
12% body fat
Aim: bulk then cut
I've been training for years consistently

First cycle I ran 300mg test prop only for 12 weeks.

Under this bodybuilders advice he has me on a 12 week cycle, first 6 weeks bulk second 6 weeks cut.

Cycle is:
750mg (3ml) test combo per week (prop 30mg/ml, phenylproprionate 60mg/ml, isocapronate 60mg/ml, deconate 100mg/ml) (1ml Monday, 2ml Thursday)
Deca 500mg (2ml) per week (1ml Monday, 1ml Thursday)
DBol 30mg per day for first 16 days as a kick start
This is for the first 6 weeks

Second 6 weeks is:
300mg test propionate (3ml)
300mg tren acetate (3ml)
300mg mastron (3ml)

I'm also taking 20mg tamoxifen every day.

Then followed by PCT.

My only worry is that through watching Dylans videos for a few months it seems a lot to be taking for my second cycle?

I understand the test and deca for bulk with the Dbol kickstart which I'm not worried about, but is 750mg test combo too much?

My other thought is tren acetate on my second cycle? I thought it would be clean/anavar/winny for my first cut.

Like I said im following the advice of a professional bodybuilder so I'm just wondering your guys thoughts on the cycle? I don't have time to do a full bulk cycle then full cut as I'm going traveling in July.

My diet is good, 7 clean meals per day 350g carbs, 220g protein.

I completely understand that I've been quite impatient and ignorant in the fact I haven't waited and started on Thursday just gone (5th Feb) and know how much of an idiot I am for starting before I'm fully confident with it.

All help will be much appreciated, thanks!

I'm sorry bro, but you are going to be hard pressed to find any help on this board. You are too young for steroid use, and we just don't advise that here. On top of that you are talking about using Tren at that age too. It's iust against our ethics to give that kind of advice. I'm sorry

You're right that's ENTIRELY too much juice

Bulking and cutting in the same cycle doesn't work

Mis-use of mast @ what will be a higher than "mast-worthy" body fat

What do you weigh?

23 and tren on a second run? Leave it up to the professionals man. I would wait a few years to run anything but SARMS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as soon as i saw you said you were talking to a pro i already knew this was going to be a mess and i was right... as usual, its the same story... you are 23 years old... im sorry bro, but noone here is going to advise steroid use... see, the difference here is we actually do care about your health and future and we dont contribute to that whatsoever... you are making a huge mistake and you are going to learn a hard lifelong lesson... The issue: The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

Okay guys completely understand, I've heard you say a few times that 23 is still too young but didn't realise the actual reason why until you've just explained it.

So far I had 500ml test combo (2ml) and 250mg deca (2ml) and that was on Thursday. I've had 30mg Dbol and 20mg tamoxifen every day since Thursday.

What shall I do in terms of stopping now? Just carry on running 20mg tamoxifen for 3 weeks or what?

I've only joined this site today and I seriously appreciate all your advice.

Okay guys completely understand, I've heard you say a few times that 23 is still too young but didn't realise the actual reason why until you've just explained it.

So far I had 500ml test combo (2ml) and 250mg deca (2ml) and that was on Thursday. I've had 30mg Dbol and 20mg tamoxifen every day since Thursday.

What shall I do in terms of stopping now? Just carry on running 20mg tamoxifen for 3 weeks or what?

I've only joined this site today and I seriously appreciate all your advice.
i would just do what you said because you should be just fine bro... unbelievable to hear someone at your age act wth common sense and i have to tell you something, you have no clue the amount of respect you earned... just for precautionary reasons, i would stay on nolva, yes but you should be fine... you have other options here too bro aside from steroids... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i can help you set up a cycle with sarms for the future, just let me know

Thanks a lot mate, I'll go for sarms then until I'm older. What do you think is a safe age?

I've just read that article and read that you can build muscle while cutting at the same time and I think this would be the best bet for me. I've no idea about sarms as I've never done research on them.

I go away in exactly 19 weeks and want to be super lean and keep a good size...what would you recommend?

Thanks a lot mate, I'll go for sarms then until I'm older. What do you think is a safe age?

I've just read that article and read that you can build muscle while cutting at the same time and I think this would be the best bet for me. I've no idea about sarms as I've never done research on them.

I go away in exactly 19 weeks and want to be super lean and keep a good size...what would you recommend?
i would not use steroids until your later 20's... for your stack, i have the perfect plan for you man... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Okay I've just looked now, $1,000 for the full stack!? I didn't realise sarms cost that much! Do you ship worldwide? Also are they all tablets?

Last edited:
Okay I've just looked now, $1,000 for the full stack!? I didn't realise sarms cost that much! Do you ship worldwide? Also are they all tablets?

Thats for a twelve week cycle and pct... yes absolutely they are shipped worldwide and are in liquid form

You can find them cheaper but you have no fucking clue what you are actually getting

Okay, I take it the liquiclo is just chlomid?

I know it's just seems a lot when it works out £500 more than a full cycle would!

Like I said I've never done any type of research on sarms...how do I take it? And how do I measure the amount out?

Also with me running tamoxifen for a few weeks now when could I start taking sarms?

Top Bottom