dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second cycle help

Okay I've just looked now, $1,000 for the full stack!? I didn't realise sarms cost that much! Do you ship worldwide? Also are they all tablets?
    Last edited by TMG; 02-05-2017 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    Okay I've just looked now, $1,000 for the full stack!? I didn't realise sarms cost that much! Do you ship worldwide? Also are they all tablets?
    Thats for a twelve week cycle and pct... yes absolutely they are shipped worldwide and are in liquid form

You can find them cheaper but you have no fucking clue what you are actually getting

Okay, I take it the liquiclo is just chlomid?

I know it's just seems a lot when it works out 500 more than a full cycle would!

Like I said I've never done any type of research on sarms...how do I take it? And how do I measure the amount out?

Also with me running tamoxifen for a few weeks now when could I start taking sarms?

Also with me running tamoxifen for a few weeks now when could I start taking sarms?
    you can start your sarms whenever... liquid clomid IS clomid bro, its just written that way so it can be sold... watch my video here on how to properly dose your sarms bro... it breaks it down perfectly and as easy as can be... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXLeNC8aTPM