napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle - Cutting

jordezeens

Hey there,

I’m looking into running my second cycle shortly and looking for some advice. I follow your YouTube channel and absolutely love it!

My main goal is to cut down body fat but also maintain and grow lean muscle at the same time.
Another factor is I’m looking for the most cost effective cycle to an extent.

My currents stats are:

Body fat: 16.5%
Height: 5’11
Weight: 98kg
Lean muscle mass: 83kg

Diet is strict and good and already have a vial of clen which I will add to the cycle.

Do you think it’s to early to use Tren Ace + Test Prop or try something else first.

Looking forward to hearing back from you

On this board we always look out for safety and health first.

Nobody who's 21 should be using steroids. Nobody who's at your body fat should be using Clen.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Steroids don't burn fat anyways and clen is not worth the side effects. If you eat in a deficit every single day you will lose fat. The issue with most people is consistency. They go hard m-f and then fuck off on the weekends. That is why most people at the gym look like they don't lift and do not progress. Consistency is the secret with results in fitness.

Top Bottom