napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle advice needed

Boston-George

Have completed first cycle and pct a few months back, and am now looking forward to starting my second cycle in the near future.

Main objective is to cut and preserve as much muscle and strength as possible.

STATS:

Body fat: 15%

5'11"

I am considering doing a 12 week cycle consisting of Turnibol for the first 6 weeks and 400mg of test throughout the entire cylce. (full pct and ai eod as needed)

I am a bit weary of cutting compounds due to the fact that I am afraid of hair speeding up the hair loss process.

Any recommendations will be great

if you are prone to mpb then thats one thing but if you're not then thats a different story and what cutting compounds are you talking about? you dont have any listed... tbol is not a dht nor a cutting compound

Well for starters , I was considering maybe trying test and clen or test and anavar, though my initial choice was test and tbol

Well for starters , I was considering maybe trying test and clen or test and anavar, though my initial choice was test and tbol
Y0u dont want to use clen. It's bad stuff. Anavar is for women and mostly a waste for men

If you want to cut and dont want anything messing with your hair, sarms are what you want. Sarms are perfect for cutting. Especially gw, S4, and sr9009

i would just go with sarms to be honest... your body fat is not the best and you are still young

From my experience, I can’t really cut taking test (500mg/week). I gain 15 pounds of water weight in the first couple weeks by design, even with estradiol in check. In my opinion, for me to truly cut, I have to be off test and be in a calorie deficit. Like 2 weeks after a cycle I lose that 15lbs of bloat like clockwork and I’m diced.

I get really full looking with dbol or a-bomb stacked on test, but not with winny.

Top Bottom