napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle advice

cogmachine

I'm on my last week of PCT from my first cycle using only Test E. What advice can any one give for a second cycle. Maybe using another compound or an oral? I've had gym advice but I'm not always sure that's the best advice.

Apart from asking your age, weight, ht, bf% the first thing that comes to mind is time on (inc PCT) = time off. So you are quite a while away from doing your second cycle.

finish your pct, keep training and eating right for 3 months see your physique after that , think what you'd like to change(cutt/bulk) then come here and ask for advice posting ur full stats & goals

I'm 33, 5' 9", 85kg and 11% bf. I done 12 weeks, 2 ml a week then followed Dylans advice on the PCT. First cycle was incredible. I'd like to add more size onto what I made in my first cycle. Training and diet is still in place. How much time off is recommended between cycles?

after you finish your pct , take 4 months off , you can do a sarm cycle in between this time...something like:

weeks 1-12 lgd 4033 10 mg/day dosed in the morning
weeks 9-12 dga post ct

PCT week 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25 or nolvadex 40/20/20/20

this will add more size on you and the recovery is easy after sarm cycle..

and if you still want more size after that lgd cycle , you can choose test+EQ as ur 2nd steroid cycle for lean bulk

a good second cycle for size would be test and deca or test and eq... you could throw in an oral as well... test. eq and tbol would be a great one with lower sides

Thanks for all the advice and opinions. Would it just be 2ml of test and 2ml of EQ a week for 12 weeks? Would the PCT be the same? 1000 iu HCG then clomid and nolva. Or would I need to increase the dosages with taking on another compound/oral?

come on man, how on earth do we know how much 2 ml of each is.. we are not psychics....

here you go

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
15-18 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 19-22

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom