napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle advice

lareener

Hey Guys,

I'm 28 y, 1.78cm, Bf don't know but i have athletic figure, 3 years of training, 78kg, cycle history: test e 500 mg a week for 12 weeks, week 9-12 dga post ct, aromasin 12.5mg every 3 days, and had as pct mk2866 for 3 weeks, cardarine 5 weeks, nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20, clomid 50/50/50/20/20/20, and Organ st. About the sarms i bought them from this website https://maxmusclelabs.com/ and not sure how legit they were or if it worked...if anyone bought before from here let me know.

Now, i'm looking to get more lean mass and a bit more definition and i thought about a few options for a second cycle. Please let me know what you think and thank you in advance

option 1)
1-16 Test e 300mg a week
1-16 EQ 500 mg a week
1-4 D-bol or T-bol for a kickstart
1-16 12.5mg aromasin every 3 days

option2)
1-16 test e 300 mg a week
1-16 primobolan 600 mg a week
1-16 12.5mg aromasin

option 3)
1-16 test e 300 mg a week
1-16 deca 300 mg a week
1-16 12.5mg aromasin
caber (here i don't know the dosage, maybe someone can tell me)

and as for pct 2 weeks after my last injection for any of them i have: clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day 3-4 weeks
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks

i like 2 or 3 but what i think would be nice is test, deca and primo together... that would be a sweet second cycle

They all look pretty good to be honest but if I had to pick one I would go with option 2. I think a lower test dose with primo is perfect for your goals of lean mass gains and definition. Primo is amazing and often underrated. Not sure why. I guess because the results are slow and some guys just like to see the scale move.

Option two. I'm getting ready to start up a primo cycle myself here in a month and I'm pretty fucking stoked. It will be my first time with it

Option two. I'm getting ready to start up a primo cycle myself here in a month and I'm pretty fucking stoked. It will be my first time with it

Nice one. I did like the results that a friend of mine had when using primo only as a first cycle 500mg week, which i know and told him that was wrong and should be using test..

I really look forward to it as well. Question, does it matter which brand of primo i use? I can get Genesis and Bayer.

And when i mix the compounds i do it all in one syringe right? I know is like this but wanted to make sure

Nice one. I did like the results that a friend of mine had when using primo only as a first cycle 500mg week, which i know and told him that was wrong and should be using test..

I really look forward to it as well. Question, does it matter which brand of primo i use? I can get Genesis and Bayer.

And when i mix the compounds i do it all in one syringe right? I know is like this but wanted to make sure

Brand doesn't matter as long as it's legit and good stuff. Primo is often faked.

Yes you can draw both your test and primo into the same syringe no problem.

Top Bottom