napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle advice.

Linderman31

Stats: Been training for 20 years. 39 years old. 6”1” currently 215. 15% BF.

First cycle was last year of Test E for 16 weeks (I know Too Long) 600 mg a week. Arimidex eod @ .5 to .25. Two weeks after last pin did 4 weeks of clomid @ mg a day ( this time would like a more extensive pct). I had fantastic results. Started at 205 ended up at 227. Felt like a million bucks. I lost body fat while gaining a substantial amount of muscle. Strength was through the roof and pumps were amazing.

Fast forward nearly a year later I want to try a bit more. Basically obtain the same as first cycle fat loss and muscle gain, but expand it a bit if it makes sense. Thinking of going 16 weeks. Front load with Dbol first 4 weeks @ .25 mg a day. 1-16 test E @300 to 500( extremely torn on this amount?) EQ at 600 mg. Aromasin from day one at .25 eod. Two weeks off except for Aromasin. PCT 4 weeks of Aromasin eod @.25. Clomid 50 mg Ed and Nolvadex at 20 mg.

My goals are to Recomp. Would very much like to keep as much as possible. Which I should’ve probably done a more extensive PCT the first time to combat this. Especially at a 16 week run. Lesson learned! Thank you all for your advice.

Solid cycle? I’m curious on what you guys feel about dosages. Also I’m interested in adding some sarms in PCT.? All advice is much appreciated.

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
15-18 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you a great plan to follow. If you are looking to recomp, s4 and gw would fit really well into this cycle as well

Wow! Thanks for the detailed response Dylan. Interested on why you recommend Test cyp vs test E? Maybe because eq and test e are really long esters? Just curious. The GW is four weeks as well on pct? I like the idea of a longer pct this time. Thank you for your time.

Wow! Thanks for the detailed response Dylan. Interested on why you recommend Test cyp vs test E? Maybe because eq and test e are really long esters? Just curious. The GW is four weeks as well on pct? I like the idea of a longer pct this time. Thank you for your time.
You can do either Test Cyp or Enanthate it doesn't really matter. Cyp ester is slightly longer than Enanthate.

if gw was shorter i would have noted it... and the test ester makes zero difference... you can run e just fine...

You can do either Test Cyp or Enanthate it doesn't really matter. Cyp ester is slightly longer than Enanthate.

if gw was shorter i would have noted it... and the test ester makes zero difference... you can run e just fine...
Thanks for the clarification! You don’t miss anything. I will be running N 2 guard as well. Failed to mention that. All and all, do you feel this is a strong cycle for my second one? With consideration of my goals and stats.

Top Bottom