napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle advice

Goron

Hey guys!

I am about to start my second cycle. I like to stay a minimal as possible. My previous cycle was 200mg of test only and I saw pretty great gains with zero sides. I ran full PCT and aromosin intra cycle and levels came back to normal.

Now my second cycle...I still want to keep it conservative. I am not a fan of "more is always better" so I just use what ever works with at little as possible.

I'm thinking about running 300mg test cyp only. If this decent enough or should I go 400mg?

Stats:
27 yo
190lbs
14%
5'11
Goals: 8% at 195lbs (I know I won't get there this cycle)

If you only ran 200 mg on your first cycle and saw good results I would probably opt for 300 mg. Maybe throw in an oral like winstrol or tbol.

im gonna assume your pct just wasnt listed, but you'll be asked what the plan is if youre asking for advice. If you saw great gains from 200mg your gains will be even better on a light bump in mg. Thats my opinion. PCT though, important, lest us know your thoughts.

I think 300-350 is a great plan to run. No need for more. You always want to use the lowest effective dosage, especially considering the years you have ahead on cycling. The last thing you want to do is tap out on maximum dosages early. You have years ahead to do small incremental increases

Awesome guys. My goal is to lean out (through caloric deficit) and maintain lean body mass. I would love to get down to 8% this cycle. I know I won't be a mass monster or stupid shredded and don't want to be but I'm very strict when I cut.

Will the 3-350mgs help to not only maintain but possibly gain muscle even on a cut? I run a keto diet modified with higher protein.

The PCT I run is the same that Dylan and Rick always recommend with out the SARMS. < not saying they are bad, just a personal choice.

I would love to try winstrol but I'm pretty sure it's not beneficial for me at this point in time.

Thank you all for your time.

I’ll admit, I’m an advocate of a little more aggressive style than most here. Lol.
350mg is going to help a lot man. Now, I personally don’t see an issue with adding winny in at all. Talk about feeling hard and dense. 50mg and your world will change.

I’ll admit, I’m an advocate of a little more aggressive style than most here. Lol.
350mg is going to help a lot man. Now, I personally don’t see an issue with adding winny in at all. Talk about feeling hard and dense. 50mg and your world will change.

Man that sounds good lol

Top Bottom