napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle

BrianL

Question for you guys, going to start my second sarms cycle here. First cycle was 12 weeks of GW / SR9009 / S4 / LGD / MK2866, felt like I got stronger and slightly leaner - dropped about 5lbs. I'm just curious what would be good for a second cycle - both goal and sarms. My long-term goal is to pack on more muscle and get leaner, and I don't enjoy bulking - I feel like I get too fat despite putting on more muscle too.
For the cycle, I was thinking:
GW 20mg/day
SR9009 30/day (usually ended up doing 10/10/10, have trouble taking it at work).
S4 50/day --> 100/day (I had mild yellow vision at 100mg, but not too bothersome)
MK2866 50/day
+ either LGD or RAD140
Mini pct for four weeks, Clomid + GW

Sound like a good cycle? Or think I need to cut more? I'm 39, 5'8", 195lb. I attached pictures of where I'm at.

Also, shoutout to Sarms for Sale, super fast shipping and their stuff is on point!

IMG_4599.jpg
IMG_4600.jpg

Great job so far man. If it was me, I would cut down more first. Get those abs showing and then add some mass. The body grows much easier when it is already lean. I like to keep things simple and would run something like Cardarine, S4, and RAD. That would be awesome for cutting. Then, if you were looking to stick to SARMs for adding mass, I would look into LGD, YK-11, and maybe Ostarine or RAD.

i like the cycle plan a lot.. here's what i would change... i would add hgh fragment 176-191 to your stack... go with gw, rad, s4 and sr9009 along with fragment... keep cutting right now... you will still be able to get lean muscle with this cycle.. the more lean muscle you add, the more fat you will lose as well... you already know sarms.forsale has you covered... they have A LOT of peptides to choose from now as well... keep us updated on your results!

Thanks guys, appreciate it a lot. Bunch of questions:

Would I be okay to keep MK2866 (even at just 25/day instead of going up to 50/day) for healing? I have pretty fucked up knees.

Do I need to go up slow on S4 again, from 25/25 up to 50/50? Or am I okay to jump in at a higher dosage up front since I tolerated it great last cycle?

Also - what dose of HGH, how often, and IM or subQ? S4S didn't have any info in the product description as far as dosage, I saw somewhere else 500mcg/day for 30 days was helpful in reducing bodyfat - but the vials are only 2mg so 4 days worth. Is 500mcg daily, for 30 days correct? If it was through the whole cycle looks like I'd need 21 vials, which seems like a lot!

Thanks guys, appreciate it a lot. Bunch of questions:

Would I be okay to keep MK2866 (even at just 25/day instead of going up to 50/day) for healing? I have pretty fucked up knees.

Do I need to go up slow on S4 again, from 25/25 up to 50/50? Or am I okay to jump in at a higher dosage up front since I tolerated it great last cycle?

Also - what dose of HGH, how often, and IM or subQ? S4S didn't have any info in the product description as far as dosage, I saw somewhere else 500mcg/day for 30 days was helpful in reducing bodyfat - but the vials are only 2mg so 4 days worth. Is 500mcg daily, for 30 days correct? If it was through the whole cycle looks like I'd need 21 vials, which seems like a lot!
you dont have to go to 50 mg of mk... thats up to you, thats just the most effective way... the vials are 50 mg/ml so it would only take 3 but thats all up to you... s4 is up to you as well... i would be quite reluctant to start at 100 mg per day... ive never done that and ive always been able to get there but that, once again, is up to you

you dont have to go to 50 mg of mk... thats up to you, thats just the most effective way... the vials are 50 mg/ml so it would only take 3 but thats all up to you... s4 is up to you as well... i would be quite reluctant to start at 100 mg per day... ive never done that and ive always been able to get there but that, once again, is up to you

Awesome, thanks. How about HGH peptide, whats the recommended for that? Was the info I found the best rec?

Awesome, thanks. How about HGH peptide, whats the recommended for that? Was the info I found the best rec?
just make sure with hgh frag you are not eating when you take it... i always prefer at least an hour of nothing... for me, the best was in the morning when i got up... most people dont eat for a bit after they get up and you are fasted all night...

Top Bottom