napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle

CodyW

I'm wanting to start a 2nd cycle. For my first cycle I took lgd at 10mg and mk for 25mg for 12 weeks. I did not do a pct and i did experience gyno during the cycle. More so towards the end. For my second cycle I am wanting to take lgd rad and s4. What would be safe dosages? Also, should I take an organ protection?

sarmspharm is HORRIBLE...how the fuck there are in business still, i have no clue... DO NOT use them

Where do you reccomend I get my sarms from? And how important is getting bloodwork done?

if your asking about getting bloodwork in terms of importance, you should not be using any ped whatsoever man....

if you dont have much knowledge on this, then you should NOT be using anything until you learn more

Baffles me that something people put in there bodies they know very little about what it actually is...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Baffles me that something people put in there bodies they know very little about what it actually is...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
it really doesnt to me anymore since i see it so often... its the main reason steroids and ped's get such a bad name... complete carelessness and misuse is prevalent

Most importantly do research before using anything, and make sure you are selective on your sarms and research sources as well

What you want is a comprehensive metabolic panel and a lipid panel before and after. It would be good to know your serum and free testosterone before and after bc of suppression.

Top Bottom