esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second cycle

Second cycle

I'm wanting to start a 2nd cycle. For my first cycle I took lgd at 10mg and mk for 25mg for 12 weeks. I did not do a pct and i did experience gyno during the cycle. More so towards the end. For my second cycle I am wanting to take lgd rad and s4. What would be safe dosages? Also, should I take an organ protection?

where did you get your sarms from and what did your bloodwork indicate?

I got my sarms from sarmspharm and I did not get bloodwork done.

sarmspharm is HORRIBLE...how the fuck there are in business still, i have no clue... DO NOT use them

Where do you reccomend I get my sarms from? And how important is getting bloodwork done?

if your asking about getting bloodwork in terms of importance, you should not be using any ped whatsoever man....

I dont have much knowledge about all of this. I will get bloodwork

if you dont have much knowledge on this, then you should NOT be using anything until you learn more

Baffles me that something people put in there bodies they know very little about what it actually is...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Junior P View Post
    Baffles me that something people put in there bodies they know very little about what it actually is...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    it really doesnt to me anymore since i see it so often... its the main reason steroids and ped's get such a bad name... complete carelessness and misuse is prevalent