PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Second cycle

Second cycle

My weight is 88kg, my high is 1.82 cm, my first cycle was a testosterone prop 200mg/week, i gained 8kg in my first cycle, i have been training for 2 years, my goal is to get much muscle as i can but safely, i run pct correctly, now im going to run a test pro + TBal (40mg per week), is it a good combination for a second bulking cycle ?
    Thns for your answer M Dylan, you are the only relaible person in the net, and im a big fan of you.
    Last edited by Foufou; 06-30-2018 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Question

Quote Originally Posted by Foufou View Post
    My weight is 88kg, my high is 1.82 cm, my first cycle was a testosterone prop 200mg/week, i gained 8kg in my first cycle, i have been training for 2 years, my goal is to get much muscle as i can but safely, i run pct correctly, now im going to run a test pro + TBal (40mg per week), is it a good combination for a second bulking cycle ?
    Thns for your answer M Dylan, you are the only relaible person in the net, and im a big fan of you.
    Age, body fat % are also needed for advice man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd cycle and only training 2 years? No, IMO not a good cycle.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

hey brother, i honestly dont know anyone with half a brain that would advise you to use steroids training only 2 years... i certainly can't do that... thats honestly crazy brother... just being honest

You need more training experience and to build a better base and foundation. What is your full stats?

full stats are age/height/weight/body fat