napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle

Foufou

My weight is 88kg, my high is 1.82 cm, my first cycle was a testosterone prop 200mg/week, i gained 8kg in my first cycle, i have been training for 2 years, my goal is to get much muscle as i can but safely, i run pct correctly, now im going to run a test pro + TBal (40mg per week), is it a good combination for a second bulking cycle ?
Thns for your answer M Dylan, you are the only relaible person in the net, and im a big fan of you.

Last edited:
My weight is 88kg, my high is 1.82 cm, my first cycle was a testosterone prop 200mg/week, i gained 8kg in my first cycle, i have been training for 2 years, my goal is to get much muscle as i can but safely, i run pct correctly, now im going to run a test pro + TBal (40mg per week), is it a good combination for a second bulking cycle ?
Thns for your answer M Dylan, you are the only relaible person in the net, and im a big fan of you.

Age, body fat % are also needed for advice man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd cycle and only training 2 years? No, IMO not a good cycle.

hey brother, i honestly dont know anyone with half a brain that would advise you to use steroids training only 2 years... i certainly can't do that... thats honestly crazy brother... just being honest

You need more training experience and to build a better base and foundation. What is your full stats?

Top Bottom