napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle

Yertlee

What's up everyone, New here. I'm currently on my second cycle of LGD4033(Ligandrol) and First Cycle of GW501516(Cardarine). 10mg each daily. Now that I am almost finish with my second cycle I want to go on a 3rd.. but now that my source no longer sells it idk what to do or where to go.. another question is will i have to run PCT before the 3rd cycle ?

Goal is to drop body fat while building or maintaining muscle mass.

of course you need a pct with lgd man... this is how the cycle should be ran

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

What's up everyone, New here. I'm currently on my second cycle of LGD4033(Ligandrol) and First Cycle of GW501516(Cardarine). 10mg each daily. Now that I am almost finish with my second cycle I want to go on a 3rd.. but now that my source no longer sells it idk what to do or where to go.. another question is will i have to run PCT before the 3rd cycle ?

Goal is to drop body fat while building or maintaining muscle mass.
Dylan gave you the right protocol to follow. Let us know if you have any other questions

Do I have to take PCT if I'm doing another cycle? Or jump right into the next Cyc.. and what does 1-12 mean..weeks?

You absolutely need to PCT before jumping right on another cycle. If not then you are just staying on.

1-12 means week 1 - week 12

Yes bro, you pct after each cycle. You can't just continually go from one cycle to the next without allowing your body to recover
Ok so if I wanted to do my third cycle I would need to PCT before hand ?

Yes bro, you pct after each cycle. You can't just continually go from one cycle to the next without allowing your body to recover

Do you have to give time after your pct to start another cycle? Like for example do I need to pct, wait a week and then start?

if you are doing sarms only, you need 4 weeks off in between cycles... with anabolics, time on = time off

Top Bottom