napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle

abadeest

Hello.
I watched your video about "The best compunds for your second cycle" , and have question.

Could I try this cycle and what do you think of it?
Test E - 250ml
EQ- 500ml
For 12 weeks, do i need arimidex?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I'm 25 years old and a former Powerlifter in the -69kg class. I did 210kg in deadlift, 165kg in squat and 140kg i bench, this took me 4 years with hard training. Now i have been training bodybuilding for 2 years.
Stats:
Height: 172cm
Weight: 74/75kg
Bodyfat: 12/15%

This is my second cycle. The first one I did was 500ml with testo for 12 weeks with PCT, everything went very well, i gained and did maintain 6 solid kilos, that was 5 months ago.
My goal for next cycle is gain about 5 to 10 kilos and get my strength up.

I was thinking to try this cycle!
Test E- 250ml
EQ- 500ml
For 12 weeks, so do i need arimatex under the cycle?

Or this
Test E - 250ml
Deca - 250ml
For 12 Weeks.

I personally think the cycle with deca that I wrote fits me best,
thinking about strength improvement and my body.

My main question is, can you give me a detailed PCT program that fits both cycles. and which one should go for, what do you think, Dylan?

For your goals, I'd go with test and deca. Also if you run eq it needs ran 16 weeks.

Here is what id recommend

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 deca 300mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 caber 0.5mg every 3 days

Pct

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
Mk2866 25mg per day

rick gave you the best cycle to go with... although on that deca dose, you likely only need .25 mg every 3 days with deca... the last four weeks of your cycle, instead of using hcg, i have a new product that will be the perfect substitute for you... https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Jep! 0.25mg every 3 days does the trick for me on 350mg of Deca per week. I started at 0.5mg but I lost all of my appetite and started gagging out of nowhere...

Start at 0.25mg every 3 days and take more if really needed!

Jep! 0.25mg every 3 days does the trick for me on 350mg of Deca per week. I started at 0.5mg but I lost all of my appetite and started gagging out of nowhere...

Start at 0.25mg every 3 days and take more if really needed!
yes, i did .5 on 350 mg of tren and my prolactin was so low... it was like .2

Aromasin is a A LOT better for a number of reasons...

https://youtu.be/SCjOvqZr_xE

And yes, you want to run GW and MK in PCT because they help you keep your gains... GW also helps with blood pressure, cholesterol, cortisol control, etc..

nothing is necessary if you dont want it to be but if it were not then it CLEARLY would not be recommended...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

you do whatever you want though man... i teach people how to recover PROPERLY and to be able to keep gains but many are intent on doing it their own way and they bitching and moaning about all the problems they have later

Top Bottom