napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle

mediumhast

Hey there,
Firstly, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the content and information you out there.
And now for the reason I'm asking this. I'm 21 years old, just finished my first 8 weeks test e cycle, 250mg per week (2 injection per week). I was thinking of doing a 14 weeks test e (250mg) and primo (400mg) cycle. I just wanted to ask you if it's okay to run primo for the first 6 weeks and then run test with it for the remaining 8 weeks , followed by hcg and then pct

At 21 years old, nobody is going to advise steroids. You're too young, your body is still developing and you risk causing some long term damage. Have you done a proper pct after your first cycle?

Dude, WHY did you not do research. Steroids at 21 is fucking stupid...
There is multiple things wrong with this...

1. You are using steroids at 21...
2. You are using more than one compound on your first cycle.
3. You are using Test E (LONG ester) for 8 weeks...
4. You are using Primobolan and you don't know how LONG and how MUCH to run.
5. You probably even did not have a full PCT.
6. I also bet you did not have any protection for blood pressure or other simple things.
7. Oh and you are planning a second cycle of 14 weeks while all of this is fucking horrible...

Don't thank people for their content if you CLEARLY did not watch the content...
I am trying to be nice here... but you really screwed up. Stick with SARMs for a while, okay?

Sorry if it seems harsh, but I feel bad for you...

i appreciate the words and support bro but unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way...

Alright people. Thank. No more steroids for till the next 5-6 years.

It's nice to know that there are still people who listen to our advice... [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Have you considered sarms? Ask us if you need any help with a stack ;)

Alright people. Thank. No more steroids for till the next 5-6 years.

Make sure you stick to this! Having said that you'll earn lot of respect from everyone here if you stay away from aas for a good few years and you'll get lots of helpful advice from members of this forum if you want it.

It's nice to know that there are still people who listen to our advice... [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Have you considered sarms? Ask us if you need any help with a stack ;)

No I haven't. What would be the first to start off with?

Firstly strength and then shred a bit more.

Well the triple stack would be great for your goals in my opinion.

Here is the layout:

Weeks 1-12
S4 50mg per day, split into 2 doses
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Mini PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

S4 is the strongest sarms and it will definitely give you the strength you're after. GW is the ultimate performance enhancer and it will also help you with fat burning

Well the triple stack would be great for your goals in my opinion.

Here is the layout:

Weeks 1-12
S4 50mg per day, split into 2 doses
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Mini PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

S4 is the strongest sarms and it will definitely give you the strength you're after. GW is the ultimate performance enhancer and it will also help you with fat burning

Okay thanks alot.
Another question, since S4 is 50mg/ml and one bottle is 30 mls, so I'm gonna have to order 3 bottles right? And same goes for GW.

Okay thanks alot.
Another question, since S4 is 50mg/ml and one bottle is 30 mls, so I'm gonna have to order 3 bottles right? And same goes for GW.
That's correct bro. Each bottle will last a month at recommended dosage

Top Bottom