napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle

spacerove

Hey Dylan,

Loving the vids, great info probably learnt the most watching those then anything else so thank you.

Just coming to the end of my Test E only cycle I'm 46 years its given me such a big boost in the gym gotten a bit fuller put on 6 kg, Obviously going to run a full PCT and have a good break, try to keep training hard to keep my gains.

For my second cycle I was going to run Test once again, but was thinking of adding something else like Anavar, but after watching your vid comparing Anavar and Winstrol, was leaning to the latter.. Do you think Winnie is to harsh for the second cycle.?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hey Dylan,

Loving the vids, great info probably learnt the most watching those then anything else so thank you.

Just coming to the end of my Test E only cycle I'm 46 years its given me such a big boost in the gym gotten a bit fuller put on 6 kg, Obviously going to run a full PCT and have a good break, try to keep training hard to keep my gains.

For my second cycle I was going to run Test once again, but was thinking of adding something else like Anavar, but after watching your vid comparing Anavar and Winstrol, was leaning to the latter.. Do you think Winnie is to harsh for the second cycle.?
no, winstrol is not too harsh for a second cycle... what are you running of your pct? are you planning on running a bridge in between cycles? what are your FULL stats bro? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals?

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

Top Bottom