napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle

Adkmtns

Hey guys always browsed the for decided to join and learn more and converse. Thinking about starting second cycle soon. Ran a test only cycle over the summer test e 300 split into 2 shots. Gained 18 lbs only lost 6 after PCT figured some was water. Anyway thinking of starting second cycle in March running 300-450 test wk and EQ at 600 for 16 to 20 weeks.I was wondering if I should throw some var in there trying to lean out for.summer. My stats are 28 5'4 150 probably around 11% been lifting for quite a few years.Ive been lean been heavy ups and downs just getting lean in no issue.

IMO I would either add the EQ @ 800mgs or add some Tbol ....Var is for females IMO. EQ is great!! But it's one of those ones that have to be ran higher to fully shine. Tbol is great for dry lean gainzzz

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Thanka for responding man just trying to get different looks never thought about running it that high is their much more benefit for the extra 200mg? How is tbol? I've glanced through research but havent done a lot of looking into it

Welcome aboard.

Are you sure you weigh 150? And you're up 12 net pounds?

You don't just "throw some var in there" and never use anything to "lean out for summer"

What's a typical day of nutrition look like?

Top Bottom