napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second blood work follow up after my last pct estrogen high still

robthomas

Hey guys last cycle was ended in may . Did The the isarms pct protocol as well .my estrogen came back high at 48 ref range 37 that was at the end of July post cycle bloods .
So that led me do believe the aromasin I was taking in pct was not working because on cycle I was running arimedix on cycle and mid cycle blood work my estrogen was at 20 reference out of 37 . So I switch to pill forum aromasin from titan and took 25mg everyday for a whole month and then did all new blood work at the end of august .
Went to the doctor today I have fully recovered with blood work beside my estrogen it's even higher now at 57ref range 37 or lower .
I just don't understand I felt both times I was running the aromasin pretty high to get estrogen down . I haven't been on any drugs since may .
Is it possible that aromasin doesn't work for me cause the arimedix I ran On cycle worked perfect .
What should I try from here guys I have letro from sarmsx on hand .

Cycle ran was test 500 deca 500
Arimedix 1ml and half start to finish on cycle
Pct isarms layout
With aromasin along with caber
I did preblood work
Mid blood work
Post blood work twice now

My current test levels are 786 and I haven't been on anything at all since may and pct right after .

Age -34
206lbs
Fb% 13
5"7

Training 6 days a week for 8 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you using privatemdlabs? I'm beginning to become wary of the test results... you saw mine were so out of whack and that the sarmsx liquiaro is very powerful.
Your ref ranges seem to match up but are you certain they used the same E2 test each time? Looks like it, just ruling that out. Labcorp E2 LCMS/MS returns lower values by about 10 (compared to Labcorp standard E2) from what I've seen in all the reading I've been doing.

How do you feel? I know, not much help but just from the replies by you and others in my thread... I felt better.

No I used the specs off of what to check from private md labs but my doctor knows the deal with me and what I was doing . I used the same company in my area every time which was quest md .

This is pretty weird and the first time I've really heard of someone not responding to aromasin but I suppose its,possible. In your case I'd try and just go the arimadex route, especially if it worked for you before

Rick I can't figure it out makes no sense but I have tried liquid and pill and 25mg for a full month everyday my estrogen should of been like 15 ... I have sarmsx letro should I just do one ml once a week maybe my test levels are fairly high natural as stated but I can see 786 makes my estrogen over the normal range

Rick I can't figure it out makes no sense but I have tried liquid and pill and 25mg for a full month everyday my estrogen should of been like 15 ... I have sarmsx letro should I just do one ml once a week maybe my test levels are fairly high natural as stated but I can see 786 makes my estrogen over the normal range

i have never encountered anyone not respond to aromasin in all these years and my concern with sarmsx aromasin is that it generally tanks people's estrogen so this is very odd... yes, try letro and see how you respond...

i have never encountered anyone not respond to aromasin in all these years and my concern with sarmsx aromasin is that it generally tanks people's estrogen so this is very odd... yes, try letro and see how you respond...

What should I go with one full ml a week or a half every three ?

Top Bottom