napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Screw LeBron.. Warriors all day

44YOGearHead

Bad calls, no calls and as I told others we're playing the refs as well. No tech for throwing ball... 3-0 bitches!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, pretty sure those zebra fucks are a little richer than usual after being paid off lol

Oh you know it bro. Horrible officiating. Bias, bias, bias. Kyrie sucks balls. Love is a whiny bitch, Thompson is hot garbage and Bron Bron... eat a dick. Loving it baby!!
Amazing how we can get contacted on a three point shot with no call. I smell a sweep in the works, but they won't let that happen simply because after Paul Pierce's comment about KD being the best in the world. That shit just put an expiration date on LeBron's so called throne. Little crybaby bitch that he is.

Semper Fi! Splash over, Splash out son!!

KD been the best in the world for a few years bro, I won't say LeBron sucks because that's nuts but he's not the best. He's well rounded for sure, but I'm taking KD all day.

In fact, if I put together a 3v3 team with anyone in the world, LeBron isn't even on it.

Bring out the broom bro and sweeeeeeep!

Was in Vegas @ club XS last year when LeBron and them decided to show up was cocky as fuck.. hope they get what they deserve

Go to hell lol. Tough times here in Cleveland

Bad calls, no calls and as I told others we're playing the refs as well. No tech for throwing ball... 3-0 bitches!!

its all about the money bro!... they always try to take them to 7 games... tv revenue, stadium revenue.... etc...

Lebron is still the best in the world man.. no one could guard him... only thing kd is better at is the outside shot.. KD hit one big 3 with 6 points in the 2nd half... he's lucky curry and Thompson showed up
And your complaining about calls when Lebron gets hammered every time on the way to the rack and curry and Durant get away with all these carries...
how can you be a warriors fan when the defending champions a 73 win team picked up Durant because Durant is a pussy couldn't beat the warriors so go join them
He's playing with 4 other all stars..

Lebron is still the best in the world man.. no one could guard him... only thing kd is better at is the outside shot.. KD hit one big 3 with 6 points in the 2nd half... he's lucky curry and Thompson showed up
And your complaining about calls when Lebron gets hammered every time on the way to the rack and curry and Durant get away with all these carries...
how can you be a warriors fan when the defending champions a 73 win team picked up Durant because Durant is a pussy couldn't beat the warriors so go join them
He's playing with 4 other all stars..

You sound like a whiny ass record bro. LeBron picked his team... he gets hacked lmao? He deserves an academy award for best actor. Nobody can guard him huh? How many times does he get the ball stolen? He's good no doubt, but his era is ending and he's a whiny lol lap dog to Adam Silver. You'll win game four simply because of officiating, they tried last night and we still came out on top with KD and Curry waiting to come in and make you all famous. Famously disappointed in your loss that is... how'd the L taste bro? Ask Bron Bron he can tell you. Hell we may just sweep you since you tried the penalty game, since Love aka Mr. Over the Back and Get Trapped Kyrie are offering zero assistance. Greatest player in the world? Play somebody first. The Eastern Conference is weak and we're up in the bitch slaughtering folks.

You sound like a whiny ass record bro. LeBron picked his team... he gets hacked lmao? He deserves an academy award for best actor. Nobody can guard him huh? How many times does he get the ball stolen? He's good no doubt, but his era is ending and he's a whiny lol lap dog to Adam Silver. You'll win game four simply because of officiating, they tried last night and we still came out on top with KD and Curry waiting to come in and make you all famous. Famously disappointed in your loss that is... how'd the L taste bro? Ask Bron Bron he can tell you. Hell we may just sweep you since you tried the penalty game, since Love aka Mr. Over the Back and Get Trapped Kyrie are offering zero assistance. Greatest player in the world? Play somebody first. The Eastern Conference is weak and we're up in the bitch slaughtering folks.

He gets hacked so much on the way do you not open your eyes?! Difference is every team Lebron went to he brought them to the finals and made them a winning team.. Durant couldn't beat the warriors so he joined them.. I'm not even a cavs fan but you just sound like another band wagon fan to me
Don't be so disrespectful
Appreciate greatness he's been the greatest player in the world for years and still is.. Durant is close but is not there yet

You have to admit... Labron flops ALOT.... he's been caught Flopping a few times hasn't he??

He does but 2 points he's strong and bullies everybody and never gets a call that he has to to the foul called
And speaking of flopping you have that emotional lesbian draymond green and pretty boy curry who's not allowed to be touched on the warriors

He does but 2 points he's strong and bullies everybody and never gets a call that he has to to the foul called
And speaking of flopping you have that emotional lesbian draymond green and pretty boy curry who's not allowed to be touched on the warriors

Really? Game two in garbage time he was slung to the floor and guess what??? Standard issue NO CALL on what could've easily been a flagrant one. LeBron is a performer however he is a notorious crybaby bro. He uses his elbow, pushes off, constantly commits offensive charges and gets calls simply because he is the NBA poster child, Nike has so much invested in him and because bottom line nobody saw it coming. Face it man, last season the ship was given... think about the commercials playing prior to the series being won, think about all the hype... Curry gets no respect as two time unanimous MVP. Durant left OKC because Westbrook is a selfish ball hog just like Kyrie Irving. Look everyone fades out one day and LeBron had his time and as with all things time expires and your accomplishments from damn near playing the entire game when nobody else does that just to get similar stats fades as well. Face it man he has to play an entire game just to get or exceed Curry's numbers from 3 qtrs of play.

Really? Game two in garbage time he was slung to the floor and guess what??? Standard issue NO CALL on what could've easily been a flagrant one. LeBron is a performer however he is a notorious crybaby bro. He uses his elbow, pushes off, constantly commits offensive charges and gets calls simply because he is the NBA poster child, Nike has so much invested in him and because bottom line nobody saw it coming. Face it man, last season the ship was given... think about the commercials playing prior to the series being won, think about all the hype... Curry gets no respect as two time unanimous MVP. Durant left OKC because Westbrook is a selfish ball hog just like Kyrie Irving. Look everyone fades out one day and LeBron had his time and as with all things time expires and your accomplishments from damn near playing the entire game when nobody else does that just to get similar stats fades as well. Face it man he has to play an entire game just to get or exceed Curry's numbers from 3 qtrs of play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

I can't even discuss with you
I can't believe what your saying lol

heres what james said after the game......

LeBron James has done everything humanly possible to try and will the Cleveland Cavaliers to victory in the 2017 NBA Finals, but it just hasn't mattered. He's averaging a triple-double in the series, putting up 32 points, 12.3 rebounds, and 10.3 assists per game, and in Game 3 alone he played 46 minutes, and finished with 39 points, 11 rebounds, and nine assists.
Still, the Cavaliers are down 3-0, and face an even more difficult hole to climb out of than last season.
After Game 3, LeBron reflected on the Warriors' performance so far in this series, and noted that this bunch is, "probably the most firepower I've played against in my career."

Long time Durant fan - not a LeBron fan but I respect him as an athlete. LeBron has been the only thing to keep the Eastern conference alive imo so in that respect he is an icon still.
But... did you see big man Durant just knocking em from down town last night. Yeah LeBron is right - serious fire power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

I can't even discuss with you
I can't believe what your saying lol

You can't discuss it because you're riding the LeBron train. Just admit that
1. LeBron plays excessive minutes to match the numbers other great players put up in less playing time.
2. He cries about shit all the time., flops and feints injury.
3. See 1 and 2.

You can't discuss it because you're riding the LeBron train. Just admit that
1. LeBron plays excessive minutes to match the numbers other great players put up in less playing time.
2. He cries about shit all the time., flops and feints injury.
3. See 1 and 2.

Coming from a front runner? The golden state dick rider? Curry is good because today's game allows him to be. Do not disrespect greatness, you want me to list accolades? He's top 5 of all time. The way he's transformed his play to accommodate the style of play when he came in the league to now.
It's not even comparable, no im not discussing this on the fact your not educated enough on basketball to discuss this
And like I said earlier your saying Lebron when curry the pretty boy is not allowed to be touched and draymond complaining 24/7

Top Bottom