napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Scared of gyno

kutterdo

Hi Dylan,

Id like to ask your opinion on MK-677 and the possibility of gynecomastia. I was born with gynecomastia and just recently had surgery to get it removed (2 months ago). The surgery went very well and I want to build muscle again and heard mk-677 is great for that. I’ve watched your videos on the product but want to know further about your opinion. I want to know if you think that I would be fine taking it and that I wouldn’t have to worry about gyno coming back.

Thank You,

Hi Dylan,

Id like to ask your opinion on MK-677 and the possibility of gynecomastia. I was born with gynecomastia and just recently had surgery to get it removed (2 months ago). The surgery went very well and I want to build muscle again and heard mk-677 is great for that. I’ve watched your videos on the product but want to know further about your opinion. I want to know if you think that I would be fine taking it and that I wouldn’t have to worry about gyno coming back.

Thank You,

I’ve never heard of 677 causing gyno... sarms don’t convert to estrogen, so you shouldn’t have to worry ..

mk677 has no estrogen conversion and would not effect you in that manner whatsoever as long as you have real 677

Top Bottom